ch. 3

*BROOKLYN'S POV*

Damn, what was with that girl? A bunch of other girls would gladly want to be in her place. Well I did, kind of fall on top of her. But to be fair, she's the one who bumped into me!

The first thing I do once I get home is fall back onto the our extremely large couch and let out a big sigh.

"Everything alright, Brooklyn?" my dad questions.

"Um, well there's this girl I met today." This catches my dad's attention.

"Go on..."

I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck. "Okay, so I was dribbling a football and I wasn't really watching where I was going, but neither was this girl, who was riding a skateboard and we collided and I sort of fell ontop of her." This makes my whole family burst into laughter, even Harper.

Romeo pats me on the back. "Smooth, bro, smooth." I punch him in the stomach.

"Does it end there?" my mother asks.

Running my hand through my hair, I decide to go on with the embarrassing story.

"No. But then I introduce myself, and ask for her name and she tells me her name is Liv and starts walking away. Then Chris asks 'don't you know who he is?' and she said yeah but says she doesn't care that my parents are famous."

I stop to catch a breath from explaining so much in the span of a minute.

"I thought that was really cool, so I went after her and asked if she wanted to hangout sometime and she said no."

"Was she hot?" Romeo asks. My mum smacks the back of his small head.

I feel my cheeks redden. "Uh, I don't know." Who am I kidding, that girl was FIT. But she was annoying as fuck.

"You better to find this girl, and apologize for your behavior, young man." my dad lectures. "Take her out for lunch or something."

What the hell? I didn't even do anything! "She'd say no."

"Don't worry you're probably never going to see her again, anyways." my other younger brother, Cruz reminds me.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just worrying about nothing."

Hopefully.

{a/n} 

how do you all like brooklyn's pov? i might do this for a few chapters

btw this chappie is dedicated to @young_and_dumb01 because i really like her fanfic so go check that out