CH8: reaching the Institute and the death of a watcher

Third POV:

It has been some time since Ahri and Grey got on the train and decided to take a nap now the sun is sitting, they are awoken by a waitress.

Waitress:excuse me sir, mam

Grey:(wakes up) huh(looks at waitress) ...yeah?

Waitress:we're almost at the mother land.

Grey: oh thank you.

The waitress nodded and left Grey looked at Ahri and started shaking her gently.

Grey:Ahri... Ahri wake up.

Ahri:(groan)what is it.

Grey:were almost there.

Ahri:(yawn)ok.

After a while they look through the window and see a large city with kinds of buildings Ahri press her face at the window with a big smile of anticipation while Grey chuckled at her actions, fifteen minutes later they reach the city and exit the train station and go to the crowded streets of the city, Ahri looks at wonder at all the culture around her while Grey is just following her around after a while they reach the cinter of the city.

Ahri:this place is amazing.

Grey:yeah it is, but we should get to the Institute before it gets late.

Ahri:yeah guess you're right... so wanna ask around.

Grey:we could do that or...(points finger) we could just go to the giant building on the top of the city with statues that basically screams Institute of war.

Ahri looked at were he was pointing and found out what he was talking about, it looked to be a big building, very big, and had statues with floating crystals around it.

Ahri: or we can try that.

After a while of traveling through the crowded streets of the city they reached the gates with two guards at the door.

Guard1:halt, what is you're business here.

Grey:is this the Institute of war?

Guard1:it is.

Ahri:we're here to become champions.

The guards looked at each other then back at them.

Guard2:you will have to meet the high summoners for that, go to the end of the hall and through the big golden gates you can't miss them.

Guard1:but fair warning, being a champion will not be easy.

Grey:thank you.

The guards opened the gates letting them in, once they were in they found that they were in some kind of big hall with tables around, sitting on some of the tables were what they assumed was champions, they were lots of them and in all shapes and sizes, Grey and Ahri saw Shen,Akali and Kennen and gave them a wave on their way they returned it and got back to what they were doing, they reached the gates and found a table in front of it with a man in a purple rope setting behind it.

Grey:excuse me.

Summoner:(looks up) yes how can I help you?

Ahri:we'd like to meet the high summoners to become champions.

Summoner:sure right through the gates.

They thank him and go through the gates to find chairs raised above the ground with a summoner on top of each one and the highest one was a summoner with black ropes and golden marks and his beard was visible through the hood.