CH24: lost souls

Third POV:

Grey was walking towards the dinning hall, he had his team's champions behind them.

They didn't say a word, no one did After the match, he just made his way out and everyone followed him.

They've been stealing glances at him every now and then but still didn't talk, he entered the dining hall and he could feel everyone's eyes turn to him.

He ignored all that and went straight to the others and sat with them in their table, the others sat with them.

No one said anything, and Grey was the first to break the silence.

Grey: ok, I know what you'll say, so just say it.

Everyone but Kindred: WHAT WAS THAT?

Grey: (sigh)... honestly... I don't know.

Ahri: what do you mean you don't know?

Nidalee: Grey, that wasn't natural, Ahri told me something about blood and fire not smoke and death.

Ezreal: honestly that was something I expect of Kindred.

Grey: I... honestly don't know, anything your wondering I'm wondering too.

Wolf: it's quite simple, you became an aspect of death.

Grey: you... knew that would happen?

Lamb: knew, no... suspected it, yes.

Grey: you could have given me a little warning that I have Nito's soul!

Everyone was shocked at what he said.

Ahri: uhmm... Grey what do you mean?

Ezreal: whose Nito?

Nidalee: and why did you say you have his soul?

Grey: (heavy sigh)... at the beginning in my world, there wasn't anything but fog, no light, no dark, no life, and no death, but then there was fire, and then came opposites, warmth and cold, despair and hope, life and death, and of course.... light and dark, then four great souls were created, the souls of Lords, one of those souls was the soul of death, it was given to Nito, the first of the dead, and somehow I have it.

Aki: how?

Ezreal: also, what about your own soul?

Grey: I still have it.

Garen: Grey what your saying doesn't make sense, how can you have more than one soul?

Grey: ...

Ahri: Grey, please tell us.

Nidalee: please.

Grey: because.... I take souls.

Everyone went quiet, no knew what to say, or how to feel.

Ahri: w-what?

Nidalee: Grey... what are you talking about?

Grey: you heard me, I take souls, I have been since I became undead, it's not weird to have more than one soul in my world... in fact, I have around 500 thousand souls right now.

Everyone was speechless, they all had to double take on what Grey said, Grey felt someone tapping his shoulder, when he looked he found Kayle, she had a very serious expression in her face.

Kayle: Grey, the Grand summoner wants to see you, now!

Grey nods and stands up, before he left he looked at the others.

Grey: whatever you think of me now is up to you, I honestly didn't want to tell you like this, any of you.

Grey leaves and everyone is still in silence, but Ahri still looked at him in worry of what the grand summoner has for Grey.