Don't Speak. Part 4

It's 7:45 and I'm trying to fit myself into on of Stacee's skimpy little dress things.

These dresses are so not me. I've never worn anything like it before.

It makes my boobs stick out and if it were any shorter I'm pretty sure my ass would be hanging out as well.

"Stac.. i feel like a slut." I said with a full pout on my face as i walked out of the bathroom.

"Damn Willa! How long have you been hiding that body under those clothes?" she looked at me shocked.

Its not like i wear baggy clothes or anything I've just never shown so much skin.

I shrugged.

"Do you have your swim suit on under there? Todd lives on a lake." She said as she finished up her lip gloss.

Todd was the guy who was holding the party. "uh yeah i got it on." I nodded.

I didn't wear much make up, just my usual eye liner and mascara with a little blush.

and as for my hair it was straight. I did my best to use it as a cover for my boobs. No luck.

I heard a knock at the door and went down stairs to answer it.

As soon as i opened the door Mason's mouth dropped. I eye brows went up so fast i thought they might shoot off.

I waited for him to say something, when he didn't i waved, "Hi." i said.

He almost instantly came out of his trance, "Uh Hey. Wow you look.... amazing." He said and reached his hand up to scratch his head. I could see his face becoming beat red.

I blushed, "thanks." I almost whispered.

At that moment John walked up breaking the Awkward silence.

"Whoa Willa." He laughed patting my shoulder smiling in approval. "Is Stacee done yet?"

As if on que Stacee began her descend down the stairs, looking amazing as always in her short red dress.

"Ready guys?" She said smile on her face.

We all nodded and headed to the car.

Mason's car was a big SUV so we all fit in there nicely.

Stacee made me sit up front with Mason so that she and John could be in the back together.

I wouldn't mind sitting up front with Mason if it didn't feel like this was set up to be a double date.

I felt awkward and uncomfortable. I could feel his eyes on me almost every time we stopped.

I decided to try and break the tension by talking.

"So how far is this guys house?" I asked hoping it wasn't much further.

"We should be there in like 5 more minutes." I breathed a sigh of relief, i could do 5 more minutes.

"Oh so is it just gonna be a small get together?" Again i was hopeful.

He laughed, "No. Todd's parties are never small. This will probably be one of the biggest parties of the year."

I could feel my mouth become dry. Maybe i could fake sick and Stacee would make them take me home. But even as i thought that i felt bad knowing that i was here for Stacee and i needed to fulfill best friend obligations.

Mason must have seen my worry because he grabbed my hand. His hand was warm and it felt nice but for some reason I was thinking that it felt nothing like Andy's hand had when he touched my cheek today.