Don't Speak. Part 11

hey guys, i wanna know something....

team Mason? OR team Andy?

Let me know lovers :)

<3 ma

___________________________________________

"Really!" Stacee squealed through the phone.

"Ugh yes really, but Stace I don't like him like that. I feel bad, but then I'd feel worse if he took all that time to get to know me and I said no." I sighed thinking of my problem. What was I going to do? How exactly am i supposed to explain to him that he feels more like a brother to me. After Andy, think everyone if going to feel more brotherly, because I really doubt anyone will ever make me feel the way he does.

That brought me to my other problem, Andy. What if his deal? Did he regret kissing me? I feel bad for what i said to him yesterday but I was really upset with him. Does he expect me to just act like that kiss never happened? Maybe that is what he wanted.... Well if that's what he wanted that's what I'll do. I decided.

"Willa, maybe when you go on your date tonight you'll discover some underlying feelings for Mason or something. You never know. What are you going to wear tonight by the way?" She asked me. Of course, she isn't even here and she still wants to dress me up and get me ready. I smiled to myself. What would i do without her.

"Um I was thinking about some skinny jeans and a loose t-shirt." I stated hesitantly hoping she would approve.

"I like it." I sighed with relief.

"Alright we'll he's going to be here in like 10 min so I'll call you tomorrow with the details."

"Have fun!" Stacee and a manly voice yelled through the phone at the same time. I laughed to myself hanging up. John and her were seriously insuperable.

I was looking at myself approvingly in the mirror when the doorbell rang.

I grabbed my purse that was sitting on the bed and headed towards the door.

"You look really cute." Mason smiled at me with I opened the door handing me flowers.

"Oh wow." I said overwhelmed at first, "These are beautiful, thank you." I smiled and headed to the kitchen to put them in water, Mason following close behind.

"I like your house." He said, I didn't answer. Just smiled at him.

"So i was wondering," He continued, "I looked at the movies and there isn't really anything playing right now, so I rented and movie and brought some pizza and figured maybe we could have our date here. Is that okay?" He asked sweetly.

He's so nice, i thought to myself. He really is trying hard to make this night special. I smiled up at him, "Yeah that sounds great."

"Awesome, are your parents going to be okay with that?" He asked.

How do I answer this with out getting questions? "Oh no... they uh won't be home. They are visiting relatives..." I said, my voice faltering. His look told me he didn't believe me but he wasn't going to bother me about it.

"So did you do anything fun last night?" He asked me, probably thinking everyone did something fun on friday.

"Oh no," I laughed. "I had dinner with my grandparents yesterday." I smiled to myself thinking about them. I really do love them. If it weren't for mom i would go live with them.

He smiled down at me.

"So where's that pizza? And, what movie did you get?" I asked.

"Well the pizza is in the car, I'll go get it if you get the plates and stuff. As for the movies, I got Corky Ramano, I know it's old but its one of my favorites and i got Paranormal Activity because I heard it was really scary and I haven't gotten to see it yet." He laughed and then continued. "Plus i thought maybe that if you got scared that would give me an excuse to hold you." He confessed scratching his head and blushing.