ღ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs - ʙᴜᴍʙʟᴇʙʏ ღ

❛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴs ❜

ʙᴜᴍʙʟᴇʙʏ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

Like always, Yang Xiao Long was sitting on her bed in Team RWBY's crowded dormroom, thinking about Blake Belladonna...again.

Yang walked over to the window and reflected on her surroundings. She had always loved the view of the Beacon Academy grounds from their window. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel inspired.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the slender figure of Blake Belladonna.

Yang gulped. She stared at the beautiful faunus as she walked through the grounds, towards the school. Blake had always been silent, thoughtful, but never good at staying in one place with the same people for too long. Yang was determined to change that. Ever since Yang had discovered her love for Blake, she could never gather enough courage to say anything to her.

Little did Yang know, that her feelings weren't one-sided.

The rain hammered down, making Blake hiss and dart inside. Yang grabbed a yellow blanket that had been strewn nearby and covered herself in it to keep warm. She'd always liked watching the rain, but never the cold that came with it.

A few minutes had passed, and Yang had begun to wonder where the skillful faunus had run off to, when the dorm room door opened slowly and Blake slipped in.

"Hey Blake," Yang smiled.
"Hey...are you busy?" She replied, looking rather sheepish.
"Um, no? What's up?" Yang answered, sitting back on her bed and patting the space next to her.
Blake sat down and started playing with the ends of her hair.
A few minutes of silence passed, and Yang felt her heart ache at the discomfort that was plastered on Blake's features. Without thinking about it, she pulled the blanket that was wrapped round her off and wrapped it around both herself and Blake. Blake's face turned bright red at how close Yang had gotten and the heat radiating between them.
They looked at each other.

"Yang...I..I think I love you," Blake whispered.
"You think?" Yang began, "Well it's okay, I love me too.."
Blake looked down at her lap, embarrassed.
"Wait no I'm only joking..." She sighed, "The truth is Blake...I love you. I have loved you for a while now, but I've been too scared to say anything."
Blake's eyes lit up as she snapped her head up to look lovingly into Yang's purple eyes.
"R-Really?"
"Y-Yeah.."

And then they fooked and had many many Bumblebee Babies.

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 470
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: 15/05/2019

ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴇssɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ? ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, sᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.