Chapter Four: Agreement

The next morning, I woke up earlier than I normally would have, not able to shut my mind up when I woke up. I was driving us to school that morning, so I waited downstairs by my car for Justin.

"Good morning hot stuff!" Justin exclaimed as he walked over to me from his front yard.

"Do not say that!" I snapped back, my eyes widening.

"Relax, Annie," he chuckled. "No one can hear us. No one will find out how incredibly sexy you find me."

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, come on," he laughed as we got into the car. "You need to calm down. We never hang out at school, so nobody's going to find out about us, especially if we keep what's going on at our houses. We're going to be fine."

I sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. This is just super weird, and I've never done anything like it..."

"I know," he chuckled. "Why don't you come over tonight? I'll help you relax..."

"Oh?" I asked, smirking. "And how will you do that?"

"Let me show you," he replied, returning my smirk and leaning in, pressing his lips on mine. I returned the kiss, pushing myself as close to him as possible with the armrest between us. He reached over to my thigh, sliding his hand slowly up it, and I finally pulled away when he reached my upper inner thigh.

"Okay," I laughed nervously, grabbing his hand to stop him. "Let's hang out tonight..."

He chuckled, pecking my lips one more time, "Okay, tease," he joked, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, starting the car and driving to the school in mostly silence.

That day at school passed by quickly, with Gabriela talking about the college guy that had just asked her out, and Jaida writing things down for a new song she was working on. Soon, it was time for art and the thought of KC talking to me again made my heart race. Sure enough, as soon as he got into the classroom, he went straight to me. "Hey, Annie!"

"Hi, KC... How're you?"

"I'm doing well, what about you?"

We spent another day sitting next to each other, working on our art and laughing.

For the rest of the school day, I was thinking of KC, the way we talked, and how it felt when our hands brushed against each other's.

Justin and I met in the parking lot, a sly grin on his face. I forced a smile back, still unable to stop thinking about KC. Before I knew it, I had pulled into my driveway, and Justin was leading me upstairs to his room. He shut his door, smirking, before pushing me back onto his bed. As we were kissing, I found myself unable to stop thinking about KC. He noticed soon, pulling away slightly, "What's up? You seem distracted."

"Shit, I'm sorry," I said, putting my head over my hands. "I just have a lot on my mind right now..."

"Like what?" he asked curiously.

"It's... it's nothing," I lied.

"Oh, come on!" he exclaimed. "You can tell me, you know. I can maybe even help."

I sighed. "Fine... It's just... There's this guy, KC, and I really like him... But he made out with a girl at that club the other night, so he obviously doesn't like me back! It's just, I have art with him and it sometimes seems like he could like me too... I'm sorry, I don't need to talk about this with you," I laughed a bit at the end.

"Well, that guy would be an idiot if he didn't like you back, Annie," Justin said seriously. I wasn't used to this serious side of him, so I looked away from him awkwardly. "But," he said suddenly, "we could do something to make him a little jealous..."

"What do you mean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well, the sure-fire way to know if a guy is into you is to see if he gets jealous of another guy... So, why don't we pretend that we're dating?"

"Wait, what?" I exclaimed, sitting up.

"Now, listen. This can work, if we do it right. We have to convince everyone, that includes your friends, Jaida and Gabriela, especially since Jaida is in a band with him. You start by telling them you like me, and then I'll ask you on a date... Everyone will be talking about it right away, because you know how people at this school are... If he starts getting jealous and weird about it, you'll know that he likes you..."

"But... won't that be weird? Especially if we keep doing this along with it..."

"I don't think so. We'll know that we're just having fun... It won't change the way we act."

"Yeah, I guess... But what about you? You function on sleeping around!"

"I do not!"

"You know what I mean... The whole plan will be ruined as soon as you go and sleep with some easy cheerleader."

"I won't! I can go however long I need to without sleeping around!"

"I'm sure," I said, rolling my eyes and attempting to turn away from him. He grabbed me, stopping me from doing so.

"Fooling around with you can be enough for me for a while. Seriously."

"Are you sure? You said it yourself, I blue-ball you!"

"Well," he said, kissing my neck, "I'm not completely sure the whole blue-balling thing will last forever."

"Oh, shut up," I laughed, shoving him slightly. He laughed, shoving me back. This led into playful wrestling match, and he climbed on top of me, beginning to tickle me. "Hey, stop, stop!" I finally exclaimed between giggles. He agreed, that smirk on his face, before leaning down and pressing his lips on me.

"Come here," he muttered, easily flipping us over so I was on top of him, straddling him. He put his hands behind his head, studying my body, and with his eyes there, I instantly felt like I should cover up. So, I leaned down and kissed him to stop him from staring.

After a while, I pulled away. "Let's do it."

"Wait what? Do it? As in..."

"No! Not that!" I exclaimed, hitting him on the shoulder. "The plan! Let's pretend that we're dating!"

"Really? Okay, yeah! Let's do it!"

***

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter of Benefits! If you enjoyed it, it would mean a lot to me if you voted and commented!

So, Justin and Annie have agreed to fake date! The question of the day is what do you think of this? How do you think it'll go for them?