Chapter Six: Boyfriend

"I'm so excited!" I exclaimed as we walked into Justin's house. He'd invited me up to his room for a while since my parents weren't home yet, and his almost never were on week days.

"That your boy is going to fall in love with you?" Justin asked blankly.

"I mean, it's all I've wanted since like... freshman year, so yeah!"

"Alright, I get it, Annie. Now, get in the bed."

I smirked, going over to it and sitting on the edge, as he turned away, going to his closet to change into gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I admired his half naked body while waiting patiently. Maybe sports were good things after all...

When he turned around and caught me staring, he smirked. "Maybe I should've just left the clothes off," he said, raising an eyebrow suggestively and stepping towards me.

"Nah, you can keep them on," I said flatly, and he chuckled, grabbing my legs and pulling me into the bed, before hovering over me.

"Aw, Annie, why do you have to hurt my feelings like that?"

"Who else is going to keep your ego in check?"

He chuckled, before finally leaning down and connecting our lips. As we made out and grinded, I realized something. I didn't like the idea of him touching me or seeing my body, but I didn't mind doing things for him. Especially if it helped him not blow our cover by finding another girl to sleep with. I slowly trailed my hand down my stomach and on to his hard-on. He backed up slightly from shock, giving me the chance to flip us over. I took his shirt off, before starting to trail kisses down his chest and abs.

"Annie, you don't have to..." he said when I got to the waistband of his sweatpants.

"I know I don't have to... I want to, is that okay?"

"Uh... Yeah, that's totally fine..."

"Good," I said with a grin, slipping his sweatpants slowly down.

...

"Well, that was fun," Justin breathed as he slipped his pants back on and I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Yeah? It was okay? I've never actually done that before..." I confessed.

"I never would've realized if you hadn't told me..." he said, before pulling me to him and kissing me lightly. "Now, if you want, I can return the favor..." he said as he began sliding his hands down my waist.

"Uh, actually, maybe some other time," I lied, backing away. At that point, if I had it my way, Justin would never see underneath the sweaters and leggings I hid my body in.

"Really? Are you sure? I promise it'll be awesome..."

"Nah, I should really be getting home before my parents come home. But, I will see you tomorrow, fake-boyfriend-with-benefits."

"That title seems a little long, doesn't it?" he joked. I laughed, pulling him in for one more quick kiss before heading out of his house and back to mine.

The rest of the week went mostly the same. Justin and I acted like we were dating during the school days, and then we would go back to his house, and either just make out or I would help him out, always denying it from him. At the end of the week, we decided it was time to make our fake relationship official.

"Annie," he got down on one knee one day after school, when I was just about to leave his house. "Will you be my fake girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" I gave a dreamy sigh, grabbing his hands.