Start of the Mission

*Emily POV*

I got a call today. It was from my boss. It went a little like this:

"Hello," I said.
"Hello, you need to come to the office,"
"Yes ma'am, what for?"
"We need someone to try our experiment. Samantha went there and has not come back. We need you to see what happened and where she is."
"So you're sending me to my death."
"No, we do not think she has died."
"But what if she did. And then you're sending someone else," I said raising my voice.
"She is not dead and you will not raise your voice with me. You will come here and not argue or you would be losing more than your job. Do you understand?"
"Yes ma'am, I'm on my way."
"That's what I thought."

We hung up and I got ready. When I got ready I headed to the office. I saw my boss and walked over. 

"What did you need me to do?" I ask.
"I need you swallow this pill," she said.
"Um..."

She gave me a look.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

She handed me a clear blue pill with liquid in it.

"What I need you to do is find Samantha. When you do, give her this pill. Let her take it and you take it too. It might take a while for you to find her," she said.

She handed me 2 red pills. She then gave me a bottle of water. I put the pill in my mouth and swallowed it with some water.

"It might take a minute to react so you only have-" she said.

I didn't get to hear the rest because I started to get dizzy and everything was blurry. I looked up at my boss but she wasn't there, and everything went black.