uNDeRWeaR

•*•••*•••*•

WHILE SHE HAD NO EARTHLY CLUE AS TO why she was required to tag along to Adrien's photo shoot, Marinette found herself quite at home next to the bountiful snack table. The golden boy of the hour was getting last minute touches finished, while she was more than content to nibble on a sprinkled donut.

Instantly, the speakers blared Demi Lovato's song, 'Cool for the Summer'. As her teeth clamped onto a daringly large bite, Adrien appeared from his dressing room, entourage in tow. It was believed that the words hot and sexy were mentally ringing loudly in her mind. The whole crew was walking in slow motion. Her heart positively simmered.

Adrien, in his fit, bonafide god-like stature, was rendered topless, with low riding jeans. The band of his darkly colored underwear was nearly tantalizing. The boy clearly had been working on a tan or was sprayed with a faux one. His defined jaw clenched tightly as the hairdresser swept her hands through his platinum blonde locks, precisely laying each strand into place.

As his green eyes connected with her own, her figure froze. Adrien's face shifted into that of a devilish, sour scowl. Gently nudging people's hands off him, he stalked over to her, determination lacing his being. 

"Why the hell would you waste a perfectly good donut?" he interrogated regarding the pastry. She was confused as to his words. What did he mean? Upon further inspection, Marinette realized that she was a real class act. 

The girl allowed the treat to fall from her grasp, onto the nasty floor as she was drooling over his body. As for the section that she had begun to masticate, also on the ground. Her dang mouth was wide open from shock. 

Adrien looked like he was awaiting a good explanation. All she could offer was a collection of wheezes and hasty finger points. In the end, she landed on finger guns, saying, "Y-You know why. I... I can't- don't like sprinkles, I remembered suddenly." Her voice box choked. His flawlessly light eyebrow furrowed. Marinette never lost her cool like this. It all clicked.

"Does my... physical predicament make you flustered, Sweetheart?"

She doubled over in laughter. It was ridiculous how he waggled his forehead and smirked like a wannabe casanova. "Oh heck no. Not after that," she continued to chortle. Adrien pouted. 

"I was trying to be seductive, not comedic."

"Okay Amy Schumer... I believe you."

"Hey! I don't resemble that statement!" he said in utter disbelief. Marinette could tell that he was fighting a smile of his very own. It felt good to view him as his usual self and not just the bodacious hunk she saw a minute ago. Things were hunky-dory and back to their normal gel. 

"Adrien!" a steely voice cut through the infectious laughter. Since his shoulders were exposed, she could see that he tensed, all goofiness evaporating from his expression. The scene before her made her stomach lurch. Adrien seemed to be gathering falsified resolve and seriousness as he pivoted around on his heel. 

"Yes Father?" he asked in an altogether foreign tone. "We're ready for you."

Nodding, he took his position in front of the dark, black backdrop. This left Marinette by her lonesome, not even a donut to keep her company. She decided against grabbing anything else, having already taking too much before chunking it to the floor.