Kiba---/ Kiba's room it is then!!

This is for Pikuto, I hope you like it.

Info....

Name: Lynn

Age: 14 (same as Kiba)

Hight: just shorter than Kiba.

Looks: pic at side

Rank: Chunin

Personalty: almost always happy, Love animals * dogs * and can be flirty.

Crush: Kiba

Story starts.....

I watched as Kitty, my little sister fell to the floor breathing hard. “Lynn, can we give up on training for today” she panted.

“I guess” I said walking over. I helped her to her feet and we walked off. We where half way home when Ringo, Kitty's boyfriend ran over.

“Kitty, hey Kitty do you want to go out of food?” he shouted as he ran over. Kitty looked up at me with her puppy dog eyes. You see we don't live with are mum and dad but that's a story for another day.

“Go ahead” I said with a sigh.

“Thanks Lynn, you the best” she said giving me a quick hug then ran off with Ringo.

I carried on down the road lost in thought. I don't know what to do now. I'm on my own till she gets back. I could watch a film or something. Or I could find some of the guys and hang out. No that will fail most are on a mission, great (not)

“Lynn” a familiar voice called my name. I turned trying to hid the blush to face Kiba.

“Hey Kiba” I said happily.

“What ch doing?” he asked.

“Nothing, literally” I said with a sigh.

“Great” he shouted happily grabbing my wrist.

“K-Kiba what are you doing?” I asked turning red.

“Where going to your place so you can get dress then to a party. Ino's having one but all the guy's have to ask a girl, so yeah I'm asking you” he said dragging me in the direction of my house.

“Cool, sound's like fun” I said, catching myself and running along side Kiba. He still had hold of my wrist, so I twisted my hand and took hold of him. I think that was when he remembered he had it because he looked down at our hands then to me. I just smiled at him and stopped running. He looked confused when I stopped till he sore my house behind me.

I got my key out and let go of his hand. I opened the door and we walked in.

“Help me pick something” I tolled him.

“Okay” he said with a sigh. He sat on my bed as I pulled outfit after outfit, but he said no to all so far.

“Kiba your so picky, this one” I asked holding up the next one.

“Perfect” Kiba said with a big smile. (dress in the pic at the side)

“Out why I get dressed” I tolled him pushing him out the door.

“Okay, okay” he said laughing.

FF..........

“Kiba you ready yet” I shouted throw his door.

“Just a second” he shouted back. “Close your eyes” he shouted.

“W-why?” I asked.

“Just do it Lynn!” he shouted.

“Fine there closed” I shouted back. I hurd his door open and him walk out. I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

“Open you eye” Kiba whispered in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes to see a rose.

“What?” I asked looking at it.

“It's for you” he said.

“T-t-thanks” I said then took it from him.

“Lynn?” he asked.

“Yeah” I said looking at him.

“W-w...... will you g-go out with m-me?” he stuttered. “I Love you Lynn, I have for a long time” he said.

“K-k-Kiba, I don't know what to say, I love you to” I said then hugged him. My head was on his shoulder and arms around his waist. He rested his head on mine and rapped him arms around.

“Let go to the party” he said letting me go.

“Fine” I said a little sad after letting him go. He chuckled at me then grabbed my hand.

“Come on boy you coming” he called to Akamaru.

* woof woof * Akamaru barked then jumped in to my awaiting arm. I smiled down at him as we walked out the house and off to Ino's house.

FF....... at the party.

“I want to play spin the bottle” Ino shouted.

“You wont get Sasuke you know, but to hell with it I'll play” I said sitting with everyone.

“Lynn you go first” Ino said.

“Fine” I said then span the bottle. I was happy with who it landed on. Sitting next tome with a smirk on his face was Kiba. The bottle was facing him and I was smiling with a blush.

“I guess you have to kiss me babe” he said smaking an arm around my waist.

“What a shame” I said then placedmy lips on his. He kissed back instonly running his thong over my lip. I let him in butr meat him with my thong. We where getting into it when someone tapped my shoulder.

Grunting I pulled away from Kiba and tuned to who ever it was.

“What do you want Ino?” I moaned.

“Get a room or play” she said with a smirk.

“Kiba's room it is then” I said standing. Kiba jumped to his feet fast and grabbed my hand dragging me off closely followed by Akamaru.

* * * * * * * * * * *  * *

Tam: okay hope you like it.

please please vote comment and fan!!

Tammythedogchik---