Jait....

We were in the car then in the hospital in I swear less then 20 minutes. The whole time I was looking out the window as the world flew by. When we got to the hospital they took Rowan away. Jait screamed and argued he refused to stay away from Rowan. Finally the doctor convinced him to wait outside with me. I sat down and Jait sat down next to me. His while body was shaking. He leaned his head back on the wall and whispered "I should have been there" I looked over at him. "Jait?" he opened his eyes and looked at me. "What?" I put my hand on his leg. "It's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault." he put his hand over mine and looked down. "I know." the doctor came back out. "Jait? I have good and bad news which would you like first?" Jait shrugged. "the bad, I guess" The doctor sighed "he cut a vein and lost a lot of blood. He will have to stay over night. The good news is that he is responding great and will be able to leave tomorrow." Jait kept a straight face but I knew he was scared. The doctor put a hand on his shoulder. "go home and get some sleep. Come back tomorrow." Jait nodded and motioned for me to come over. "We are going home." I nodded, Jait thanked the doctor and we walked toward the door.

When we got to the car Jait didn't get in. "matt?" I looked up at him "Will u sleep with me tonight?" I was shocked. "uh.... I'm not sure that we should.... I mean...." Jait laughed "whatever, it was worth a shot I guess." he got in the car. I thought for a minute then got in the car. Jait had his head on the steering wheel. "Jait?" he sat up and looked at me "hm?" I chew on my lip. "wanna sleep with me tonight?"