Some Crying Some Fighting and Some Love

Rowan put his arms around me. I wanted to shove him away, tell him that I hated him and I didn't need him but I couldn't. I felt his warmth and I needed it. I had been away from Sammy for to long. He whispered soothing things in my ear and stroked my hair. Was I falling back in love with him? No. Even if Sammy didn't want me I would stay faithful to him. 

Rowan pulled me away from him and looked into my eyes. "Matthew, do you want to come home with me? My boyfriend and I wouldn't mind having a fourth person around. What do you say Matt?" He looked in my eyes, almost as if he was staring into my soul. I nodded slowly not caring that he had just said boyfriend and fourth person and not third meaning that there was him, his boyfriend and another person already living there. I hugged him and he lead me down the steps.

I could still hear Fee and Kendra yelling at each other. I heard a loud crash and one of them cursed very loud. "Do you need to check on that?" Rowan asked me. I stopped on the last step and sighed. "I barely know these people. I was kicked out of my own house because I'm gay. My boyfriend hit me and I ran away. I just met these girls but I think Fee cares about me very much." I was telling this more to myself than to Rowan. "Yes. I should check on that" I walked back up to the door and slowly turned the door handle.