Fee and Kendra

I opened the door slowly and saw Kendra standing over Fee with water, glass, and flopping gold fish everywhere. Fee was laying face-down not moving. Kendra looked at me like a lost puppy might look at a person who picked it up. She dropped to her knees and screamed "Fee!! You fucking bitch! Wake up! Get up and help me clean up this mess! Fee!! Get up! You lesbian whore! Come on! Get up! If you get up I'll fuck you senseless for the next year! Three years!? FEE!!!!!" I watched as Kendra cried and pounded on the floor.
       I heard Rowan come in the room and gasp. I couldn't pull my eyes off the scene in front of me. Rowan came to stand next to me. He pulled me into a hug and whispered "Come one Matthew, I'm going to take you back to Sammy." Sammy. Oh Sammy. He's probably hating himself for what he did. I nodded and let Rowan lead me outside. It was starting to get dark "Hey, I'm going to take u to my place and we will clean you up and gets some food in you before we take u back, sound ok" my stomach growled in reply. He laughed "alright then follow me."
        The only sounds we heard on our walk to Rowans were our footsteps and a dog barking far in the distance. I didn't speak. How could I? Fee was dead. I knew she was. I also knew that I was out of a place to stay.