Kendra and... Old memories (Rowan Shown)

Kendra dragged Fee into the kitchen leaving me to stand there alone. I looked back at them, I could hear what they were saying. Kendra was asking why Fee kicked her out and Fee said it was because of their relationship. I walked toward the door and opened it quietly, leaving the two girls to bicker about love, their jobs and me.
        I stood on the porch for second and looked out into the street. A black haired  boy in black jeans and a batman tee was walking down the sidewalk. I squinted to get a better view of the cute boy. I took a step forward and shaded my eyes. My foot slid off the edge of the porch and I fell into a bush. I heard some one scream so I stood up fast, "I'm okay!" The boy was now standing in front of me. "Mathew? Where have you been? I haven't seen you in years!" at first I didn't recognize him till he flipped his hair out of his eyes out reveal beautiful green eyes. I had looked into those eyes before. When I was about 10 and just figuring out i liked guys. His name was Rowan. He was most gorgeous man I had ever laid my eyes on.
       My eyes widened as Rowan's beautiful eyes gazed at me waiting for me to answer the questions he had asked but the truth was ever sense he broke up with me and dated a boy in a different town I had avoided him. I avoided him everywhere I saw him. At school, at the mall, at the small ice cream shop downtown that Sammy and I used to go to. He didn't even seem to have changed in the whole 5 years i had been avoiding him. Same hair color and style and same just about everything else. The only thing I noticed that was different was there was a tattoo of a black cross on his right wrist underneath it read "R.I.P Griffin Longsworth" The story of the poor boy hanging himself flashed through my head. "I sat behind him in Science" Rowan said breaking the silence as he noticed me looking at the tattoo. "I was his partner in crime and sat next to him in Spanish, I mourned pretty bad when he," I took a pause then said "died." Not sure how to fraise the sensitive thing that happened. "He's always acted so happy. I never would have thought out of all the people in our school he would kill himself." I nodded agreeing with Rowan. "So is this were you live?" He asked trying to get off the depressing subject. "uh well...." I broke down and cried.