Chris Evans

Chris Evans jealousy

Hope you enjoy it!

I was sitting in a chair while a bunch of stylists were working on my hair and makeup at my house. I was patiently waiting for the stylists to be done so I could go see how Chris was doing. "There you go, your all done!" The lead stylist spoke. I looked in the mirror and was surprised at my appearance. My hair was beautifully curled and had a deep part. My eye makeup was simple with some winged eyeliner and my lips were a bright red. Just then Chris walked in, and his jaw dropped. He never saw a women more beautiful than Stella. His Stella. "Wow you look gorgeous babe!" Chris smirked. "You don't look bad yourself" remarked Stella. "Well we should get going before we're late" spoke Chris. We got in the limo and left for the Oscars.

As I stepped out of the limo I saw flashes going off from the photographers and a bunch of big name celebrities. Chris grabbed my hand and we started to walk towards the red carpet. "Just stay calm and smile" Chris said to me, knowing how uncomfortable I was at red carpet events. We walked onto the red carpet and Robert Downey Jr. came over to us. "Hey guys enjoying yourself?"

"So far so good, I just hope no crazy photographers start to mob us!" Chris exclaimed. " Yeah that hasn't happened yet so let's hope it never does" Robert said. "Alright we'll see you later" Chris spoke. Goodbyes were exchanged then it was time for awards to start.

Chris and I found our seats and we happen to be right next to Ryan Gosling. When Chris and I were on break for a week during our 3 year relationship, Ryan and I went out for coffee and Chris got extremely jealous. Even though I was still completely committed to Chris. Chris and Ryan glared at each while I awkwardly sat in between them. I leaned over and whispered into Chris' ear "Don't worry, I belong to you and you only."

"I know I just don't like how he's looking at you" Chris fumed. The host Ellen Degeneres started the show. As the show went on, Ryan kept trying to flirt with me and Chris' anger kept going up. Finally when Ryan complemented me on how sparkly my eyes were, Chris stood up abruptly and stormed out of the room. I quickly followed him out with all eyes on me.

When I finally found him he was sitting by the window that overlooked all of Los Angeles. "Hey" I said to Chris. "Hi" he softly spoke. the tension were so thick, you could cut it with a knife. "You know I have no feelings for Ryan" I broke the silence. "I know, I'm just being stupid" "What are you being stupid about" I asked, kind of confused. "Well i've never meet someone so special in my life so I'm afraid to lose you" Chris said. "Oh honey, you'll never lose me, I don't think I could ever find someone that could put up with me" I joked. "Probably not" Chris smirked. "Let's go home" I said to Chris.

When we got home I had Chris help me with my dress, then I changed into one of his old shirts. I went an took off my makeup and took out my hair. When I walked into our room, Chris looked at me and said "See this is how I like you best; no makeup, hairs down, and in one of my old shirts" "Oh your such a kiss up" I giggled. "Come here and cuddle with me" Chris asked. I went and snuggled into his warmth and I felt myself slowly going to sleep.

Authors note*

I hope you guys liked this! If you have any requests just inbox me and I'll get right on it! I was thinking of doing Kit Harington next? Comment down below!