Ansel Elgort

Ansel Elgort Beach Day

"Let's go to the beach" I said suddenly. Ansel and I were sitting at home relaxing while he had time off from filming. "Right now?" he asked. "Yes let's go! I know the perfect location where we won't get noticed!" I exclaimed. "Sure, let's go get ready" Ansel said. We both went upstairs to put on our swimsuits and grab a bag to put the towels in. I grabbed my neon purple bandeau bikini and went to the bathroom to put it on. I took my hair out of the side braid I had it in, so that I had beachy waves down my back. I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom to find Ansel sitting on the bed. He had his orange swim shorts on with a white shirt. Ansel whistled when I walked to the closet to grab my weekend tote. "Babe no one else is going to be there right? I don't want anyone but me seeing you like this." Ansel spoke. I smiled at his reaction "No this is the place I used to go when I was younger, no one else besides my family knows where the beach is at." "So can you tell me where we're going?" Ansel questioned. "Nope, it's a surprise!" I answered walking out of the room. I walked to the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets, and grabbed some crackers, cookies, and fruit snacks. Then I grabbed two water bottles and filled them up with water. While I was standing at the sink, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Are you ready?" he quietly asked. "Yea, let's go." I replied.

As Ansel drove, I would give him directions to the beach. We took a bit longer than usual because of our joking around. When we got there, the sun was just starting to set, creating a beautiful light over the water. "Wow, this place is amazing!" Ansel exclaimed. "I know, but I've never been out here at sunset, it's beautiful" I marveled. "Let's set up the towels on the sand" I said. Ansel and I set the towels on the sand and took off our clothes. As Ansel took off his shirt, I stopped what I was doing and ogled his toned chest. "Like what you see?" Ansel smirked. "Maybe" I replied. "Let's get in the water" Ansel announced. "No, I want to tan as much as I can before the sun goes down." I protested. "Well too bad!" Ansel laughed. Before I could see it coming, Ansel grabbed me and flung me over my shoulders. "ANSEL, NO THE WATER IS GOING TO BE COLD, YOU HAVE TO LET ME GET USED TO IT BEFORE THROWING ME IN!" I screamed as loud as I could. Ansel said nothing, and I knew he was smiling that gorgeous smile of his. Then I felt Ansel lift me up and throw me into the water. As soon as I touched the water, I was freezing cold. It was a lot colder than I remembered it being but it was only April. When I resurfaced, I saw Ansel laughing his butt off. "Yeah, ha ha you won't be laughing when I do this!" I said pushing him down. He quickly came back up and grabbed me again. I thought he was going to throw me back in, but instead he started to walk towards our towels. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, while he brought us back to the sand.

We started to dry off with our towels when a idea popped into my head. "Do you want to have a sandcastle contest?My sisters and I did it all the time!" "Oh it's on, your looking at the best sandcastle builder in America!"Ansel joked. "We'll see" I replied. "What do I get when I win?" Ansel asked. "I'll give you a back massage" I said knowing how much he loved those. "YES!" Ansel yelled. I started giggling then Ansel and I got started with our castles. I had to win because I hated giving massages, but also prove to him who the sandcastle champ is. About 30 minutes later, I was finished. I thought I would win with my two story castle with a moat around it with a super tall tower coming out of the roof. "Babe are you done yet?" I called out to him. I must have been working really hard because he jumped out at me. "ANSEL DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" I screamed, terrified. "Hahaha I'm sorry baby! I didn't mean to scare you, well actually I did but I didn't want to leave you on the beach alone at night" "It's alright just let me know next time" I said to him. "Let's go lay down" he said to me. We went laid down on the towel and fell asleep together.

*Authors note

Hey guys I really liked how this turned out! Like, comment, and share! Hope you enjoyed it!