Ansel Elgort #3

Ansel Elgort Birthday Injury

I was currently getting ready for my date with Ansel because it was my birthday and he was taking me to the new steakhouse. I put my pearl earrings on and looked in the mirror. I had a short one-shouldered purple satin dress on and black pointed-toe high heels. I had very little makeup on. Just some nude lipstick, powder, mascara, and some bronzer. My long brown hair was straight down my back. I headed downstairs where Ansel was waiting.

"Babe, you look amazing!" Ansel spoke to me with wide eyes. I smirked and kissed him.

"You look pretty handsome too." I replied.

"Shall we go?" Ansel asked. I just nodded and grabbed my Chanel handbag he bought me for my birthday last year. We walked outside and saw a limo.

"Ansel! You didn't have to get a limo!" I exclaimed. Ansel just chuckled as we got into the limo.

"You deserve the best on your special day. Wait let me rephrase that, you deserve that best every day of the year." He said. I melted into his arms in the back seat when he said that. We quietly rode to the restaurant and when we got there he helped me out of the limo. As we were walking my heel got twisted on a rock and I grabbed onto Ansel's jacket. He quickly grabbed my arm and waist to make sure I didn't fall. I looked at my heel an saw that it was broken.

"Babe you alright?" Ansel asked me.

"Yeah I just broke my heel when I stepped on that rock and I think my twisted my ankle." I replied. Ansel let go of me and I tried walking but I just fell again. Ansel grabbed onto me.

"I think we should head home where I can take care of your ankle." He said while picking me up bridal style.

"That's fine" I agreed. Ansel walked back to the car carrying me and the driver brought us back to the house. Ansel carried me in and set me on the couch.

"Let me grab the first aid kit real quick." Ansel said as he started to walk to the hallway closet that had medical items in it. He came back and started to treat my ankle. When he was done he picked me up and walked to our bedroom. He set me down and walked over to his side and laid down. We scooted close together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*Authors note

Hope you like it! This is dedicated to MarichenAnnLehman! If anyone has a request, just let me know! Please vote and comment.