Liam Hemsworth #2

Swimming with Liam Hemsworth

"Hey babe wake up" I heard Liam speaking to me.

"Uhh Liam what are you doing up at 2 a.m. ?" I groggily asked him.

"I got the sudden urge to go swimming." He replied. I just laughed.

"Come on, let's go!" he excitedly spoke. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed.

"Go get your swimsuit on and meet me outside." Liam said to me. I nodded and walked to my drawer to get my pastel pink bikini. I slipped it on quickly and grabbed two towels for Liam and I. I walked downstairs and out into the backyard where our in-ground pool is. I didn't see Liam so I called out his name.

"Liam? Are you out here?" I asked loudly. All of a sudden I felt two hands grab my waist and before I had time to scream, I was thrown into the water. When I surfaced I looked up to see Liam laughing hysterically.

That was not funny!" I screamed.

"It kind of was sweetheart" he said laughing. I got out of the pool.

"No it was not! You scared me!" I yelled at him. He stopped laughing.

"Oh sweetheart, I didn't mean to. I thought it would be funny but it wasn't. I'm sorry." He sincerely said.

"It's okay just give me some warning next time." I replied.

"Of course, now let's go swimming!" He said and then he dove in to the water. I shook my head and jumped in.

*Authors note

This is dedicated to nOra08. If anyone has a request, don't be afraid to let me know. Don't forget to vote and comment!