Liam Hemsworth

Meeting Liam Hemsworth

"Hey, do you want to go to the new coffee shop, Expresso Bean?" My friend Ellie asked me while we were just sitting around at my apartment.

"Sure, let me grab my purse and we can go." I replied. I ran upstairs, grabbed my purse and went back downstairs.

"Okay I'm ready." We got in the car and started to drive to the coffee shop.

"What's on your mind Ashley? Are you still thinking about Travis?" She asked me. Travis is my ex-boyfriend who I was with for one year. I found out he had been cheating on me for three months. I was super devastated for a couple weeks after, then I realised that I could find someone who would be loyal to me and wouldn't judge me. It's been a four moths since we broke up.

"No I'm not, I was thinking how it would be nice to get back to dating. I would love to find someone who I could trust." I answered.

"Yeah, I totally get it, I haven't dated for three years" Ellie said. Ellie was popular with the boys but she couldn't trust them either because they all liked her for her looks.

"You'll find someone who loves you for your personality and looks" I reassured her. We finally pulled up to the coffee shop and we walked in. Inside was there was a huge crowd.

"I wonder what's going on?" Ellie asked.

"I have no clue" I replied. We went to place our orders when the manager announced, "Anyone who is not here to get a coffee needs to leave!" Ellied and I got our drinks and went to sit down. The place started to clear out.

"I'm going to grab some napkins real quick" I told Ellie.

"Okay I'll get us a table." she said.

As I was walking to the napkin table I accidently bumped into someone that was really tall and the bump knocked my drink on the floor. I looked up to apologize when I saw the most vivid blue eyes I have ever seen.

"I'm so sorry" I said to him as one of the cashiers started to clean up the mess.

"It's no problem, my names Liam, yours?" he asked. Then I realized I was looking at Liam Hemsworth.

"Ashley" I quietly spoke.

"Well Ashley you're really pretty, and you seem like a great girl. I would love to get to know you better. Here's my number incase you want to hang out." He handed me his number and I took it.

"Thanks, I would also like to get to know you, I'll be calling you sometime." I replied.

"Great, I look forward to it." He flashed me his charming smile. I went and got another drink, then I went to explain to Ellie what happened.

*Authors note

What do you guys think? Let me know down below, I would love to hear your feedback! Should I make a part two of this? I was thinking of doing a Zac Efron next? Let me hear your thoghts down below!