Tom Hiddleston #2

Naming our child with Tom Hiddleston

Hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable was how I felt at the moment. Tom and I were sitting in the living trying to find a name for our baby boy. I was eight months pregnant and Tom just got home two weeks ago after being gone for a month for filming. Tom felt bad about being gone but I assured him it was alright.

"What about Phillip?" Tom asked me.

"No, I had an uncle named that and he was really mean." I replied with distaste.

"What about Mason?" I asked.

"Umm I don't think it would sound good, Mason Hiddleston, see it doesn't click." Tom replied. It just kept getting hotter so I had to go turn the air conditioning on.

"Where are you going, love?" Tom asked me as I was trying to get up.

"I'm really hot so I need to turn on the air conditioning." I said as I kept trying to stand up but my baby bump was pushing me back down. Tom sat there amused at the situation.

"Do you need some help, darling?" he asked. I shook my head as I kept trying to get up. Tom started to silently chuckle and then I got angry.

"Tom do you know how hard it is to be pregnant? No, you don't so I don't think you have any right to laugh at me!" I snapped. Usually I don't get mad that much but since getting pregnant, I was super hormonal.

"Oh love, I'm sorry for laughing. Here I'll help you up." groaned Tom. Tom came over to me and grabbed my hands to pull me up. I started crying my eyes out.

"Baby, why are you crying? Was it something I said? Is the baby coming?" Tom quickly asked me.

"No the baby is not coming and it's not something you said, it's just I used to be in really good shape and now I can't even get up without your help!" I sobbed.

"Charlotte" Tom spoke sternly "I love you for you, not for your body, and your not fat, your pregnant!"

"But your with models all day, then you come home to your huge wife!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care if I'm with Miss Universe, you will always be the most beautiful person in the world! Now let me go turn on the air conditioning on for you." Tom stated. Tom went to our laundry room then came back and laid on the couch with me. I laid my head on Tom's chest as we watched Thor.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Yes beautiful?" Tom replied.

"I'm getting cold" I spoke quietly.

"I love you." Tom chuckled as he got up to go to the laundry room to turn the air off.

"What did I do to deserve him? And we never even came up with a baby name." I thought to myself.

*Authors note

Did you guys like it? Let me know!