Liam Hemsworth #3 part 2

"Liam get back here!" I shouted as I ran around the house trying to find him. I heard shuffling in the guest room so I headed there. I ran in the guest room to find no one. All of a sudden Liam came up behind me and grabbed my waist. I didn't know it was Liam so I kneed him in the stomach and he dropped to the ground in pain.

"Liam are you okay!" I ran to his side immediately.

"Man you got some muscle on you." He mumbled trying to catch his breath.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were an intruder!" I helped him up.

"It's okay, I now know that your safe when I leave you at home." He said standing up.

"Let's get you to our bed." I walked to our room. He laid down.

"Do you need anything?" I asked as he got under the covers.

"I need you to come lay with me." He said with puppy eyes.

"Of course." I said giggling. I laid down next to him, careful not to lay on his stomach. I rested my head on his chest.

After a while I asked "Liam, are you sure your okay?" I didn't get a reply so I tried again.

"Liam?" Still no reply so I lifted my head to look and I saw that he was asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek before laying my head back on his chest.

Authors Note*

Hope you guys liked it! Sorry it took so long to update but I will start working on the Kit Harington one shot! Please vote and comment.