005: thoughts

Sarada

When i got to my dorm chouchou was on her bed listening to music.

She saw me come in and nodded a hello at me. I smiled at her sat on my bed.

Our dorm room is reasonably big. Our bedroom has a lot of space. The dorm comes with a mini kitchen, and a bathroom, but our pipe needs to get fixed, so until then we use the bathroom in the dormitory hallway, because most dorms don't come with bathrooms.

My wall is literally covered in polaroid pictures of me and my friends and family. There are some hanging above my dresser too.

A few feet infront of my bed is my desk and laptop. It's where i spend most of my free time if i have nothing to do.

Just beside my bed on the other side is my guitar my father got me when i was 10. I haven't seen him since then. I wonder whats going on with him...

Anyway, thats the room.

Chouchou had this big stash of food in her bottom dresser drawer so she reached over and tossed me a bag of chips. I thanked her.

I also forgot to mention that she also has a pound of weed stashed there too. I can almost gurantee thats the reason she acts so air-headed sometimes. Literally.

I sigh as i lay down. My thoughts wander and drift until it sets on one person.

Boruto.

Why do i keep thinking about him?! He's an egotistical jerk with an ego larger then Texas!

I met him not to long ago, and it doesn't matter if i met him before that!

I shake my head of my thoughts. I need to focus on school.

"Hey i heard inojin was throwing some huge party in the frat house tomarrow night, you wanna go?" Chouchou asked as she got up.

I shook my head. "No thank you. Im not trying to get drunk or pass out... im good here." I say giving her a thumbs up.

She rolls her eyes. "Take the stick out of your ass for once and get out! All you do is go to archery practice, and stay here all day! you need to be social! Make new friends!" Chouchou said.

I was starting to get a bit annoyed. "I have enough friends Chouchou, and inojin partys way too much. I said im good." I say as i put a hand out infront of me.

She shakes her head and crosses her arms. "Im not taking 'no for an answer uchiha."

I sigh as i pinch the bridge of my nose, "FINE. But only because i never have anything else to do."

She grins. "Trust me your gonna love it!" Chouchou said.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever..."

~°~°~°~°~°~
Skip to next day~
Boruto

I was about to go in my car when my friend inojin approached me. I nodded ny head at him. "Hey man." I greeted.

He gave me the peace sign. "Hey, im throwing a party in the frat house across campus. You in?" He asked.

I thought about it for a second.

"Yeah sure. When is it?"

He checked his apple watch that was loosely hooked on his wrist. "It starts at seven, so you have two hours to get ready, and tell shikadai to bring the beer, he'll know what you're talking about."

I nodded and did a handshake with him. I got in my car and drove off to the boys dorm.

~°~°~°~°