8. Mondays

SKY POV

As if he had become a different person, Dallas abruptly pulls away from me causing my eyes to jolt open. He walks over and grabs his clothes, putting them back on. He picks mine off the ground and tosses them at me.

"Get dressed, I'll get your keys", he says coldly.

What the fuck?

He disappears into the office as I put my clothes back on quickly. All I wanted to do now was get out of there, this guy is clearly bipolar. Dallas comes back, swinging my keys around his finger.

"You should probably go home now, it's late. I'll stay behind to clean and close up", he says flatly.

I had the urge to ask him why he was acting so different. This whole night has been so confusing. One minute he treats me like shit, the next he's giving me a ride, then he fucks me like he hates me, he kisses me like that, and now he kicks me out. What was I supposed to think? He'd been hot and cold since I've met him and it was driving me insane because I was bouncing all over the place willingly.

I've got to be a masochist or something for dealing with all his shit.

That kiss had to have meant something, it sure felt like it did. I felt an energy between us when his lips met mine, I couldn't deny it. But I'd come here to search for an answer and I found his. It was clear that he had gotten what he wanted and this was a one time thing. As much as I wanted to give him a piece of my mind, I decided he wasn't worth it.

I straighten myself up and snatch my keys from his hand. He quickly catches my arm and pulls me into him. I wait, holding my breath, thinking that he's going to explain himself.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out", he smirks as he spins me back around and smacks my ass.

That son of a bitch.

"Ass!", is all I could say as I shot him a glare before jumping into my car and screeching off, leaving him behind. On the drive home, all I thought about about how it was nothing but sexual tension between us and that my feelings haven't changed now that it was fulfilled.

***

DALLAS POV

She drives off and I stay behind to clean up the mess we made. I pick up the papers off the floor and neatly stack them back on the desk. I get a rag and clean off the smudges that our sweaty bodies had left on the car. As I do so, all I could think about was how hot she looked. Her eyes pierced right through me and the looks she gives me drives me insane. I could still feel her curves in the palm of my hands.

I lock the door and jump into my truck. I'm about to start the ignition when I catch a glimpse of the paper I have hanging on my rear view mirror.

The high from my experience with her disappears now.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!", I scream as I pound my fists into my steering wheel. I squeeze the steering wheel, my knuckles whitening as I drop my head down on them.

"I shouldn't have done that", I whisper to myself.

I wasn't supposed to bring her here. I should've just listened to my gut and fixed her car and left it at that. I'm such an idiot because I knew all of this, but I did it anyway.

This had to be the first and last time, it had to be. I was a horrible human being and no one was capable  of caring about someone like me. All I could do was piss her off, push her away. I tried to convince myself that it was just sexual tension and I got it out of my system. Only problem was that I wasn't doing a good job convincing myself at all.