3.

"Okay, bitch, what do you fucking want?" Hidan asked as he recovered from the previous explosion. Deidara laughed his ass off when he heard what happened.

Mei frowned, "Stop calling me bitch, asshole!"

  "Is that your wish?"

  "Wait—no!" Mei exclaimed, "I meant...uh....no, cancel that!" She made an x formation with her hands as Kisame chuckled at her behavior while polishing Samehada.

  "Then what's your fucking wish?"

  Mei grinned, "My birthday is tomorrow."

"Yeah...and your fucking point is?" Hidan asked rather bluntly.

  Mei pouted, "I think you know what I want."

  "No, I really fucking don't."

  "Are you brain dead and an asshole?"

  "Watch your fucking language!" Hidan flicked her on the forehead.

  They went on a tangent until Konan separated the two of them and went to tuck the girl into bed.

  "I don't get it!" Hidan scratched his head in annoyance, "What did the bitch fucking want?"

  Itachi looked up from his book to give the true power of his Uchiha bloodline kekkei genkei: the-how-could-you-possibly-be-so-stupid look.

  "She wants a birthday party obviously," Itachi said in a matter of fact tone, "after all, she's turning seven years old."

  Hidan frowned, "Why the hell does she want a day to celebrate her birth?"

  Itachi sighed, "She's still a child and children want these things."

  "Wow, children are fucking weird," Hidan scratched his head, "so how do you make a birthday party?"

  The other members gave him blank looks. Itachi sighed.

  This was going to go well.

******

I kind of think that this picture represents the actual Mei—sort of the evil genius underneath the disguise of a cute little girl XD What do you guys think?

Remember to vote and comment below :D