Familiar faces

Chapter 3

*SHANE POV*

It had been 2 weeks since I last seen lisa. I only texted her once and said

Hey lisa. Are you okay now?

She never did reply. I just shook it off... although it was hard.

I woke up at 6am today as I had to go do a video for the fine bros at 8am. I stood up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in.

I got out the shower and dried my hair. I straightened my hair as my hair would always curl up.

I got dressed, grabbed my keys and left. I got in my car and drove to the fine bros. I arrived at 8am and saw a blonde girl standing there.

*LISAS POV*
I woke up at 6am and rolled out of bed. I had a quick shower and got dressed. As I got ready so quickly I took the time to do my make-up. I grabbed my phone and keys and left.

I had got a part as a crazed girlfriend for a sketch with people called the fine brothers. They did comedy videos for a thing called YouTube. I had never heard of this before but I love acting. But with acting its hard to get auditions so I have another job as a party princess for children's birthday parties. Not the best job but I guess a job is a job.

I arrived at the fine brothers at 7:30am, half an hour early. (I always did that!) So I went up to the fine brothers and got to know them a bit. I then walked over to the seat as I waited for the other actor (who would be the boyfriend) to arrive.

At 8am the actor arrived. I turned around to introduce myself and saws standing there a familiar face. It was shane from the bus stop.

Shane
"Lisa!"

___________________________
Heyyyyy guyyyys!
I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages but I have been really busy!
Sorry that the beginning of this chapter wasn't that interesting but the story will get more interesting!
Love you guys!
Emma xxx

Btw if you would like to follow me on instagram I have 3 accounts.

My shisa account:
@_shisa_quotes_
My miley cyrus account:
@its_bangerz_bitch
My personal account
@shane_smiler