Youtube

Chapter 7

*LISA POV*

I walked into my apartment with a big smile on my face. I have a crush on shane dawson!

I ran to my laptop and quickly typed YouTube. I decided to start a YouTube channel. I thought what harm could it do?

First I had to think of a name. I wrote LISBUG because that's what my dad used to call me.

I started to vlog.

Hey YouTube! this is Lisa schwartz and I have made a YouTube account! I will post daily and I hope you will enjoy! byee!

I quickly uploaded it on yYouTube

I got dressed and got a text from shane.

*SHANE POV*

She closed her door and all I could do was smile. Did she kiss me on the cheek? Does she like me? Or was it just a friendly kiss? I was so confused!

I arrived at my car and got out my phone.

S- hey guys! so its the end of the night! I had fun hanging with you, I hope you had fun hanging with me! goodbye!

I moved my phone towards my mouth. I put my phone back in my pocket. I just couldn't stop thinking about lisa and the kiss. I don't know if she likes me. Maybe I should just acted normal about it.

I parked my car outside my house. I opened the door quietly as my mom is asleep and I didn't want to wake her.

I ran upstairs and decided to text lisa.

Me

Hey :D

Lisa

Hello :)

Me

I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch tomorrow? :)

Lisa

Yeah! I would love to! :)

Me

Okay I will pick you up at 12.

Lisa

Okay! :3

I was so happy!

__________________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed!

Instagram

@_shisa_quotes_

Twitter

@shane_smiler