Will she do the video?

Chapter 5

The next day

*SHANES POV*

I woke up at 10:30. I woke up early so I could get ready for lunch with lisa. (I know it doesn't seem early but for me it's quite early.)

I walked down stairs to see my mom in the kitchen

Me

"Hey!"

Teresa

"Hi shane. Your up early. Have you got another video shoot today?"

Me

"No. I'm going out for lunch with a friend."

Teresa

"Oh. Okay shane."

I walked over to the bread and made some toast. I went upstairs at around elevenish and put the shower on.

I had my shower, straightened my hair and got dressed. I got my keys and left at 11:45.

I arrived at Lisa's just on time.

*LISA POV*

I was patiently waiting for shane to arrive. I was so excited to go to lunch with shane!

I heard a knock on the door. I opened and saw Shane standing there looking very cute.

Shane

"Hello Blondie!"

Me

"Hi."

I smiled. I loved when he called me that.

Shane

"You ready?"

Me

"Yeah!"

I quickly grabbed my purse and locked the door. We walked down the stairs and over to Shane's car.

Like a gentlemen, Shane opened the passenger door for me. He got in and pulled out his phone.

Shane

"You don't mind me vlogging. do you?"

Me

"Um. No sure."

Shane went on camera on his phone and pressed the video button.

S- Hey guys! I'm here with one of my friends lisa!

L- hello! (I said so awkwardly.)

S- quick say your name, how you know me and how jealous of me that I met Rebecca Black! Go!

L- My name is lisa schwartz. I know shane from the Internet and I am so jealous!

S- yeah you are.

L- yeah I kinda have a crush on her.

Shane laughed. He did a cute snort when he laughed.

L- just joking.

S- yeah right! See you guys later!

Shane turned the camera and started to drive. We arrived at a café and got a booth.

Shane

"So the video is basically of a love story at Christmas time. Also you have to kiss me. Is that okay?"

My butterflies where fluttering like crazy. I get to kiss him. I tried to play it cool.

Me

"Yeah. It's just acting!"

Shane

"Yup."

*SHANE POV*

We sat in a booth at a café.

I thought of telling her that she has to kiss me in the video. I hope she doesn't mind!

Shane

"So the video is basically of a love story at Christmas time. Also you have to kiss me. Is that okay?"

What if she said no? what if I ruined everything? please say yes.

Lisa

"Yeah sure. it's just acting!"

Omg she said yes! my heart started to beat like crazy! I was going to have my first kiss with lisa!

_______________________

I hope you liked this chapter I worked on it a lot!

Byeeeee!

Instagram

@_shisa_quotes_

Twitter

@shane_smiler