Does she like me?

Chapter 8

*SHANE POV*

I woke up at 9am and slide out of bed. I went down stairs to see my mom in the kitchen making herself some breakfast.

Me

"Morning mom."

Mom

"Hello shanney. Do you want me to make you some toast?"

Me

"Yes please mom."

I ate my toast while watching T.V with my mom.

Time flew by and I suddenly saw it was 11:15am! I was meant to meet lisa in 45 minutes!

I ran up the stairs and quickly got out an outfit. I decided just to wear a hat a I haven't had a shower or straightened my hair. I grabbed my keys and wallet and left.

I pulled out my phone and decided to start recording. I pressed the button while trying to drive.

Are you bored as fuck? Well your in luck. Cause your hanging with shane! Hey what up you guys? Today I am going to lunch with lisa. So I will see you soon! bye!

I finally arrived at Lisa's apartment and parked the car. I walked up to Lisa's apartment and knocked on her door.

Soon after she opened the door. She looked AMAZING! My breath was taken away!

Although it was cold, she was wearing a flowing flowery dress, high black boots and her hair was straight but slightly curled.

Lisa

"What? like what you see?"

She laughed

I must have been staring at her for a while.

Me

"You just look... wow... beautiful!"

Lisa

"Thank you dawson! You look nice yourself!"

I felt quite underdressed as she looked amazing!

Me

"Shall we go?"

Lisa

"Sure."

*LISA POV*

It was 11:20 and shane would be here soon. I looked in the mirror at my dress.

'Am I over dressed?' I thought to myself. But who cares?

At 12:00 shane arrived. I opened the door to see him in jeans, a long-sleeved top and a hat which seemed to be covering his un-straightened hair. Oh my god. I must looked so overdressed. I feel so embarrassed!

Shane seemed to be staring at me for a while. I broke the silence with a joke.

Me

"What? Like what you see?"

Shane

"You just look... wow... beautiful..."

I suddenly started to blush.

Me

"Thank you dawson! You look nice yourself!"

I said with a chuckle. He smiled back.

Shane

"Shall we go?"

Me

"Sure"

I quickly grabbed my purse and we made our way to his car.

*SHANE POV*

We made our way to my car and I opened the passenger door for her. I hurried into the car and got out my phone to start to vlog.

Hey guys! So I am now with lisa in he car and are about to go to lunch. I just wanted to show you this.

I started to do my aunt Hilda voice.

I mean, look how gorgeous she looks! She looks amazing!

Lisa started to blush and laugh at the same time.

I pressed end recording and smiled at lisa. She looked back and smiled. My body started to warm up inside.

I turned on the car and started to drive.

I am not sure about this but in the corner of my eye I can see lisa looking over at me smiling. I smile back.

Does she feel the same?

_________________________

Ohhh! Next chapter is so good can't wait to upload it for you!

Sorry I haven't updated this for a while but I have started new fanfiction.

Shoutout to: Transparentshane

I love their fanfiction and I am addicted. Go follow! read their book and vote! love their account so much!

Instagram

@shisa_shorny_shoey

(I changed my name.)

Twitter

@shane_smiler