SPIRIT 1

I was still sleeping on my bed and i don't want to wake up yet.

But Minsoo open the curtain making the sunlight hit my face. Ugghh This Girl.

"Ya!!!, wake up!!!. You're gonna be late for school" Minsoo yelled, trying to pull the blanket away from me.

"No!!!, i don't want to go to shool!!!" i yelled back and cover my face with a pillow.

"Honey, you have to go to school. come done here, eat your breakfast" my mom yelled from the stairs.

"I don't want too" i pout and Minsoo laugh.

"Go shower, i'll wait for you down stairs" she said as she ruffled my hair and went down stairs.

I'm finish with my morning routine and i dress myself with my school uniform.

I went downstairs and i saw my parents eating their breakfast. I eat my breakfast and look at the time, it's still early..... Maybe i should take a walk with Minsoo first.

"Taeyeon, how was Minsoo?. You know, your spirit friend" my mom asked.

Yes, your right. Minsoo is a spirit and she is the only bestfriend i have. She will always be there by my side when i need her as if she's my guardian angel.

"She's fine" i asnwered as i take a glance at Minsoo who's sitting at the couch.

After finish eating breakfast, Minsoo and i went to walk to school. Since people cannot see her, i just stay silent. If i talk to her people will thought that i'm crazy.

I glance at Minsoo who's staring at the sky. She look so happy for a spirit. I'm happy to have her as a friend cause it make me feel safe. Whether she's a spirit.

A few more step then we arrive at school. No one is here yet so i bid goodbye to her and walk into the school building.

I went to my locker to organized my stuff. In all of a sudden i feel uncomfartable and i can feel a dark spirit presents.

I look around and saw a spirit with a blood all over his school uniform. It's the suicide spirit, he stab himself to death for no reason.

I just act like i haven't see him and walk straight to my class. I open my note book and start drawing the spirit that i just saw.

It's actually a habit, that i will draw all the spirits that i just saw when i'm bored.

After finish drawing, i put the book inside my bag and put my head on the table.

Few minute just passed and i feel a present beside me. I look at the empty sit beside me and i saw a boy. A BOY!!!!.

no one will get this close to me since they all called me a sorcerer.

I stare into his eyes and he did the same. I stay silent for a while but soon greeted him.

"Hi" i greet him making him fall from his chair.

I was shock when he fall to the ground. So i went to help him.

I can tell that he is shock from his face expression. But why is he shock all of a sudden?!.

"Are you ok?" i ask him in a panic state.

He didn't budge to move or either say a word. He just sit there in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Hello........, are you ok?" i wave my hand infront of his face making him snap back to reality.

"Y-You c-can see me?" he ask stuttering.