SPIRIT 13

Before we start the story, i have change some detail in here. So Taeyeon and Minji will be 17 years old in here. We are going to use stray kids original age but use the international age. That's all.
Enjoy.

TAEYEON POV

"Where is she?! She's making me worried!!" i pace back and forward.

"Tae, are you ok?" Jeongin ask in a worry voice.

"No i'm not ok. And you suppose to call me noona" i answer and scolded him.

"You're on 20 days older than me" he scoff.

"But still, i'm your noona" i argue back.

"Whatever" he roll his eye on me.

"Did you just- huh..... Forget it. We have to find Minji. I haven't seen here since the game" i told Jeongin.

"WHAT?! NOONA MISSING?! WE HAVE TO TELL THE OTHERS!!!" he said with a surprise expression.

"Wow, i'm surprise you call her noona" i rolled my eyes on him.

"Cause i like her more" he said as he sprint out from my room to the others.

"Fuck you Yang Jeongin!!!" i cursed out loud.

-

HAN POV

if i could just
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lean in and kiss her.

But to bad someone call my name from afar and break my moment with her.

"Han!!!" a deep voice call me.

"O... Felix. What are you doing here?" i ask him once his in front of me with Changbin hyung beside him.

"We were just wondering off. Not knowing where to go. What are doing here? And why is Minji with you?" he ask me.

I look at her and trying to find a better answer for his question.

"Well, you see i just want to accompany her" i answer and smile.

"Oh.... Can we join you?" Felix ask and i nod.

"But don't make to much noise. You might wake her up" i warn them and they nod before sitting in front of me and Minji.

"Hyung, is that a headphone?" Felix ask as he point at Minji.

"What? Where?" i ask as my eye wonder at Minji's body.

I'm not a byuntae ok! I'm just looking for the headphone.

"Her necklace" he pointed on her neck.

"It's cool. Especially when it's black" Changbin hyung said as he try to lean in to take a closer view.

But to bad i push him away.

"Hyung..... Don't do that. It look weird" i told him with a teasing face.

But actually deep down, i feel a little bit jealous.

"Fine" he cross his arm on his chest and huff.

"Ya!!! What did you do to her?!" i voice came from a distance away.

I look at the direction and it's Chan hyung, with the others including Tae.

"Hyung, be quite she's sleeping!!!" i whispered yelled to him.

They do the 'O' mouth and i just shake my head.

"Where is she? I didn't see her?" Tae ask. Obviously, since Minji in a spirit world.

"Spirit world i guess" Hyunjin answer.

Then i feel her head moving on my shoulder.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

"Mmph....... AHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!" she slowly open her eyes but soon yelled on my face when she realize she slept on my shoulder.

"I was just worried about you....." i said in a lower tone.

"Minji!!! I was so worried about you!!!" Tae shouted and pull her into a hug.

I bet she's back to the human world.

"I'm fine. I want to go home" she said as she brake the hug.

"Sure, let's go" Tae try to pull her hand but she stop on her track since Minji didn't move.

"I mean my home"

To Be Continue~

Hy Minnie's~ how was it?!
Don't keep me hanging.
Btw, @_byeongari_ welcome to the family.