SPIRIT 2

I wake up from my sleep and i saw Minsoo floating on top of me.

"Taeyeon wake up" she whispered.

"No!, i'm still sleepy" i pout and turn to face on my right.

"I know today is your holiday and i shouldn't disturb you but..... You have a guest" she whispered again.

"Who is it?" i groan.

"It's a spirit guy and he said that his name is Woojin" she whispered to my ear.

When i heard his name, my eyes widen i sit up straight making my head hit her's. I groan in pain and i heard someone laughing.

I look at the corner of my room and i saw Woojin laughing while clapping his hand.

That son of a bitch!. How dare he get in here just like that after what he did!!!. I'm going to fucking kill you!!!.

I sprint towards him but luckly he vanished just in time and i hit the wall.

"Ow!" i groan, squirming at the floor because of the pain.

I sit up and held my knee to my chest, rocking back and forward.

Why is he so mean?. Now i know why the witch curse him. *sobbed*. I want to be alone right now.

I heard a lot of laughter and it make my eye widen.

I thought it's just me, Minsoo and Woojin in this room but why do i hear like more than just us.

I turn my head to look at them and i saw 8 unknown boys wearing the same school unifrom like Woojin.

"Who the hell are you?!" i whispered yelled not wanting my parents to hear me.

"OH MY GOD!!!, you're so cute" The guy with the gray hair said between his laughter.(look at the media).

"My name is Bang Chan but you can call me Chan and i am the second eldest among them all" the guy with the gray hair continue.

I give him that 'do i look like i care' look and he laugh all his heart out.

Really?!, why is he laughing?!.

I look at him with the disgust look and rolled my eyes.

"This is my friend and we call ourself STRAY KIDS" Woojin say as he put his arm over chan's shoulder.

"Hy!, let me introduce myself. My name is Jeongin but you can call me I.N and I'm the youngest" the guy with the black curly hair says.

"It's not nice to see you all here IN MY ROOM!!!" I yelled in anger.

"Taeyeon!!!, are you ok sweetheart?!" my mom yelled from the stairs.

"I'm ok. I just have uninvited geust here" i yelled back.

"WHAT?!" my mom yelled in worried+angry.

"It's ok. It's just a lost spirit" i yelled back try to confrom her.

"Ohhh ok then" my mom yelled and went back to the living room to the her thing.

"Ok let's get this straight. What do you want?" i ask, straight to the point.

"We just need your help to turn us back to our human form" Chan answered. Hoping i could help them.

"No and that's official" i answered in angry tone and went to the bathroom.

Should i help them?. They are a living spirit but do i really have to help them?!. What should i do?!. Should i help them or not?.

My brain is flooding with thoughts that i didn't realise Minsoo is with me the whole time.

"Hey, you ok?" Minsoo ask try to comfort me.

"I don't know. Do you think i should help them?" i ask her, staring straight to her eyes.

"Well......, if it's necessary" she shrugged.

"Fine, i'll help them but you have to help me too. Ok?" i ask her and guve her a puppy dog eyes that make her heart melt.

"Ok!, stop doing that!. Your to cute to be refuse" she answer while she ruffled my hair making it messy.

"Gomawo eonni" i hug her from the side.

"Aigoo~" she ruffled my hair once again.

Knock knock

The door open revealing Kim Woojin with a sad expression.

"Taeyeon, i'm sorry if i force you. I get it if you don't want to help us" he let out a sigh and apologise.

"It's ok. I change my mind. I'll help you" and with that Woojin ran towards his friemd and told them. They all cheer up once they find out.

"Yay!!!, where is she?!" Jisung yelled in excitement.

"I'm here you dumbass" i show myself.

"OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU!!!" he dash towards me and hug me tightly beforee he lift me up in the air.

"You can put me down!" i manage to said between laughter since i'm ticklish. He put me down and went to hug his friend.

"Thank you, i don't know what's gonna happen if we didn't get help" Hyunjin say as he pat my shoulder.

"It's ok" i pat his shoulder back and walk towards Woojin.

"Woojin, do you have any clue about your true love?" i ask him so it's easy to find his true love.

"Oh yeah, the clue is this bracelet" he show me the bracelet that was on his wrist and i can see a lock on it.

"Is there a key for this?" you ask as you look up.

"The witch say that this bracelet can be only open with the key that my true love kept. Once it's open, we're gonna change to our human form back" he answer while he put his hand inside his trousers pocket.

"Anything else?" i ask hoping for another clue.

"Yes, i have to kiss a girl that i think my true love but if she faint, that mean she's not but if she doesn't, that mean she's the one" he explain it very clearly.

"Ok then. Let's start this by tomorrow" i said proudly and went to my bed to tuck myself but instead Woojin tuck me in and i immediately fall asleep.

Hy Minnie's~ how was the Story?
Bad? or good?
Comment down below so i can find out.
Love yoh guys😘😘😘.