SPIRIT 17

HAN POV

"Her mate" Taeyeon said with a sad face.

I don't know why, but i feel hurt when i heard that.

"Well....., where is he? Isn't he supposed to be with her?" i ask as curiosity take over me.

"I can't tell you that..... Let's wait until she wake up" Taeyeon said as she sit next to Minji.

-

"Are you ok?" i ask her as soon as she open her eyes.

She try to sit up but flinch at the process. I help her up by holding her hand and arm.

"Where's Tae?" is the first thing that came out from her mouth.

I admit i feel hurt cuz she didn't answer my question nor thank me for helping but Hey, what can i expect from this cold blooded vampire princess.

"She's down stairs preparing some porridge for you" i answer as i hold back the urge to ask her lots of question.

She try to stand on her feet but she almost feel to the front but i caught her right on time.

"Where are you going?" i ask as i held her up.

"Out" is the only thing she say.

She push me aside but me being the most stubborn squirrel i hold her back.

"You need to take a rest..... You loss lots of blood" i point at her back.

She yank my hand and went down stairs.

Aish...... Why didn't you listen to me....

TAEYEON POV

"Tae, i'm going out" Minji came out of nowhere said.

"But you didn't recover yet!" i told her but she tied her hair up to a ponytail and button her shirts, completely ignoring me.

She try to walk out but i stop her and make her sit on the sofa.

"You're staying here and you're not going anywhere without me unless you fully recover" i give her a warning.

"You're not my mom, stop trying to tell me what to do" she scoff and again she try to stop but Han block the door.

Thank god he's there.

"Minji! Stop being a stubborn bitch and let me help you!!! Let us help you!!!" i yelled to her.

"You can't help me...., you won't understand" she said but this time her voice is shaking, like she's gonna cry.

"No...., we will help you no matter what" i walk towards her and embrace her in a bear hug.

I try to calm her down and she hug me back while crying on my shoulder.

"But you need to tell them about your past so we could help you together. As a return, we help them back, Okay?" i break the hug and look in her eye.

She bit her lower lip and nod.

To Be Continue~

Hy Minnie's~ curios about her dark past?!
Read at the next chapter😘😘😘