SPIRIT 10

TAEYEON POV

we were siting under the tree, watching people passing by.

"Hey! I have a good idea! Why don't we play truth or dare?" Felix suggest.

"Yeah, right. People might think we're crazy for that" Minji scoff.

She's right but there's only one way in order to play this game all together without human around.

I stare at Minji and i can tell that she's not comfortable cause she keep shifting.

"You better stop staring at me before i poke your eyes" she threaten me.

"Come on.... Just this time...... You know how much i love this game" i beg to her and she just roll her eyes on me.

Girl...., if it's not because of age i would've riped your eyes out.

"You know how dangerous it is for a living like you" she answer with a cold voice.

"What is it?" Hyunjin ask but we just ignore him.

"Just this time........ Please......" i give her the best aegyo i ever did and give her that puppy dog eyes.

"Did you just ignore me?" Hyunjin look at me deep in the eyes.

"Fine......, if anything happen your going to be responsible for it" she said as she massage her temple.

"I hate you guys" he pout and we just laugh.

"You'll see soon enough" i pat his thigh and give him a wink.

I didn't believe what i'm seeing right now. Did HYUNJIN JUST BLUSH?! HE JUST FUCKING BLUSH!!! AND IT'S ADORABLE!!!

"Yeah....., whatever. Come here, i need you to hold my hands and close your eyes" she told me to do and i do.

I close my eyes for a few second and.........

"Hey, are you guys ok?" Han ask making both of us lose our focus.

"Seriously?!" Minji yelled and turn to look at him with the 'Do you want to die?' look

"I'm just asking" he said.

We close our eyes and start to focus again and......

"What are y-"

"Shut up!!!" we both said before Han could finish his sentence.

"Fine" He pout and lean back to the tree.

We both did the same thing and........

"We're here" Minji told me and i open my eyes to see the same view but different in people.

Everyone in here is not a living human but a spirit.

"What you mean we're here? We're always here" Chan ask with a serious face.

"Yeah, we were but not Taeyeon. She just got here. At the Spirit World. Where we can only see spirit. People from the real world couldn't see us and we couldn't see them" she explain and look around.

"i miss this world" she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Shall we play?" Felix ask and i could sense excitement in his voice.

"Sure, since no one can see us" i answer as i shift towards Jeongin.

"Minji, your in or what?" Han ask her and she nod her head.

I know she love to play.

"Ok, i'll go first" Felix said as he took an empty bottle and spin it around.

The bottle spin and soon stop at Changbin.

"Truth or Dare?" -Felix

"Dare" -Changbin

"I dare you to kiss me on my cheek" -Felix

.........silent...........

"HAHAHAHAH!!!!" we all burst out laughing so hard at Changbin's face.

Changbin did his dare, and believe me felix scream the whole 3 seconds when Changbin kiss him.

"Ok, my turn" Changbin said and spin the bottle.

Soon the bottle stop at Woojin.

"Hyung, Truth or Dare?" -Changbin

"Hmm..... Dare!" -Woojin

"Hmm........ I dare you to........ date with Taeyeon for 1 week" -Woojin

"Okey!" -Woojin

"What?!" -Taeyeon

To Be Continue~

Hy Minnie's~ don't forget to leave a comment and vote.
😘😘😘