Prologue

Hy Minie's~ i decide to make a fan fiction about Stray Kids and here it is. So let's get started!!!!!.

Bae Taeyeon

A girl that was gifted to see a spirits. She is 17 yeard old this year.

She could see spirits everywhere but sometime she could just ignore it. She can see spirits when she was 5 but she thought that it was just her imagination, turns out not. She knew about her ability when she was 10.

She has a spirit friend her name is Minsoo. She is her spirit friend, a friend that will help her no matter what.

Kim Woojin (Stray Kids)

A boy that was cast under the spell. His once a human but turn into a spirit by some sort of magic.

He is a total fuckboy in school. He dated almost every girl in the school. But this one day, he dated a witch girl and he broke up with her.

She cast a spell on him, turning him into a spirit that still have a life and soul but both of it was keep by the witch girl.

She did this because she want to teach him a lesson. Once he found his true love than he will be able to turn to human again.

Stray Kids (the others)

They we're all Woojin's friends. They are just like Woojin, the leaving spirit. They we're all became a spirit because of Woojin's fault. So they have to help Woojin to turn back to their human form.

Lee Minsoo

A spirit girl that could only be seen by Taeyeon. She is her bestfriend that will always be there for her.

Kim Minji

Taeyeon's cousin, which is half vampire amd half human. She don't drink blood unless if she want to. She's a vampire princess. She's 17 years old.

Hy Minnie's~ as you all now i'm making Stray Kids fanfic *cheer*.
So this story is base on my imagination and it's made up so don't take it to heart if you read 'fuckboy'.

I'm going to continue this stort once my SPY fanfic is done. So you just hace to wait😘😘😘.