Chapter 5

"George!" I shouted after him. 

Silence. 

"George, what do you want from me?" I asked, walking slowly behind him. 

"Honesty." He replied. turning round to face me. "Do you actually like me, or do you just feel sorry for me?" He said moving closer to me. 

"It's been a day George." I said, and he turned around again, continuing to walk, muttering nonsense under his breath. "Let me finish." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder and he spun round again. "Like I said, it's been a day. Already I know I like you, you're just so genuine." I told him, a smile tugged at his lips, and dimples formed either side of his mouth. 

"I like you too" He smiled. 

"Damn this Geography trip will be fun." I stated, making George laugh, showing off his cheekbones and the dimples again. 

"L-lily is'n't going is she?" George stuttered and I shook my head, I noticed him as he let out a sigh of relief. 

We walked the gloomy streets, until the bus stop was in sight. George wasn't familiar with this place, due to the fact he only moved here 4 days or something. The bus appeared dead on time, maybe a few minutes earlier, both of us hopped on and paid the bus driver the correct amount of money (which was our money for lunch at school) and then chose our seats which were located in the middle of the bus. He adjusted his mirrors so it was looking at us, his eyes narrowed before his mouth opened. 

"Why aren't you guys at school?" He bellowed, his deep voice scared both George and I as it echoed around the empty bus. 

"It's not open." George smiled, but the bus driver wasn't convinced, he grunted before starting the bus up which would take us to the beach.

I pulled out my headphones to which George beamed at; so I passed him one. I plugged it into my phone and began playing my music, embarrassed because he might judge me on the music I listen to, and it probably wasn't his type anyway. 

Paramore 'Thats What You Get' played first, and George looked at me, baffled. 

"Really?" He said, pulling his headphone out. "I didn't know you were into emo music like that." He laughed. 

"It's Paramore, it's barely emo. Why who do you like? JLS?" I teased and George holdng his arms across his chest, not saying anything, but looking awfully red. 

"YOU DO DON'T YOU!?" I screamed, trying not to laugh. 

"I like their music, but I'm not gay." He stated, and I raised an eyebrow, causing him to laugh. "I'm not gay, I promise. I like girls too much." He giggled. 

"I'm surprised at you Shelley. My expectations in you have lowered. It's official, you have shit taste in music." I laughed, but George said nothing. 

"I write my own stuff. I like other stuff aswell, like Paramore, Panic at the disco, Fall out boy." He listed. 

"I was just listening to Paramore and you said 'I didn't know you were into emo music like that.'" I huffed. 

"Doesn't mean I don't like it. No offense but you look more like a Justin Bieber or One Direction fan, not Paramore." 

"And listening to Paramore makes me emo?" 

"No. I just didn't think you'd like punk stuff like that. My expectations in you have highered. It's official, you have good taste in music." George mimicked me, sticking his tongue out, quite impress with that comeback. 

"Highered isn't a word. Rose would've been better." I corrected him, both of us laughing. 

"I panicked. I had to remember what you said." He laughed, placing my earphone back in his ear. His eyes widen as he realised what song it was. "I prefer their old stuff."  He stated. 

"I don't know, I haven't decided on their new stuff yet." 

"We're going to be good friends, I can sense it." George smiled. 

IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE SHIT UPDATE, AND I KNOW THIS IS WAY TO SHORT, BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT :'( 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALOT LONGER I PROMISE, BUT LIKE I FELT LIKE I WAS LETTING YOU GUYS DOWN BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES. BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ALOT LONGER

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING BY ME, AND ALL THE LOEVLY COMMENTS, AND YEAH I KNOW IT'S A CRAP UPDATE 

IM SORRY :'(