Making her proud

Fuli's dream
Fuli jumps around, enjoying herself. A butterfly lands on her nose and she giggles. The butterfly flies away and Fuli frowns.
"Wait! I just wanna play!" She says trying to catch the butterfly.
"Fuli, don't wander off too far!" Calls a voice.
Fuli looks to see where the voice came from. A beautiful cheetah trots next to her. Fuli nuzzles her leg.
"Hi mum." Fuli smiles.
"Hello my pride and joy." Replies her mother, returning the smile.
Fuli's mother licks her daughter's cheek and she purrs. Fuli's ears prick when she hears a rustle in the bushes.
"What do you think it is?" Asks her mother.
"I smell a mouse" replies Fuli.
She crouches down and quietly stalks the mouse.
"Gotch ya now." Fuli growls.
Fuli leaps to catch the mouse but she leaned too far forward and ends up tumbling into the long grass. She stops and lands on her back. Fuli looks at her mother laughing and walking towards her.
"Are you alright Fuli?" She asks.
"Agh, I missed again!" Snaps Fuli.
"I'm sure you'll get it next time."
"I doubt it. I just want to be one of the best hunters, like you and make you proud."
"And you will be. I know you'll be the best huntress and you'll always make me proud, no matter what you do or who you love."
Fuli gets up and smiles at her mother. "Thanks mum."
"I'll help you become the best huntress you can be. Come now, let's begin." Replies her mother.
End of Fuli's dream

Fuli wakes up from her dream. She feels a tear fall down her cheek.
"Mum..." She whispers.
Fuli looks beside her to see Kion sleeping peacefully. She also looks at the entrance of the lair. Still dark.
"Kion?" She whispers.
Kion doesn't answer. Fuli looks down at her paws before standing up. She tip toes out of the lair and travels to Flatridge Rock.

When she got there, Fuli sees a hyena jump onto the rock.
"Well, hello there Fuli. I had a feeling you'd come." Says Janja.
"How do I know this isn't some sort of trick? You and Scar have given me a thousand reasons why I shouldn't come here to you." Fuli snaps.
"Scar has a way for you to see reason and to trust him. What would you like me to do to get you to trust me?"
"Your pack stays away from the volcano and the path to Flatridge Rock until I leave."
"Deal. Let's go, the boss is waiting."