Believe it?

Janja leads Fuli to the volcano.
"What's she doing here?" Asks Cheezi.
"She's here to see the boss." Snaps Janja. "And she'd like you all to stay away from the volcano and the path to Flatridge Rock until she leaves."
"So, we're not going to trick her and kidnap her?" Asks Chungu.
"No you fur brain! Now go." Orders Janja.
The hyenas walk away, leaving Janja and Fuli alone.
"I didn't think you'd be true to your word." Says Fuli.
"A hyena always keeps his promises...when he wants to." Replies Janja.

Fuli follows Janja inside the volcano. Except for the steam vents, the lava and the soon to jump out of nowhere evil lion spirit, it was completely empty.
"Hey boss, Fuli's here to see you." Says Janja.
"Excellent. Greetings Fuli." Smiles Scar appearing from the lava.
"Scar." Replies Fuli coldly.
"I have felt your mother's spirit and she's not happy. She's worried about you."
"How so?"
"She's seen your future and has shown it to me. Your mother wants to warn you about Kion."
"What's wrong with Kion?"
"Why don't you see for yourself?"
Scar makes an image appear in the lava below him. Fuli steps closer to the edge to see the image. She sees a vision of Kion and Jasiri.
"This doesn't prove anything. Kion and Jasiri are good friends. I don't see anything I have to worry about." Says Fuli.
"Look closer." Scar whispers.
Fuli looks closer at the image. She watches Kion and Jasiri staring into each other's eyes, the blushing in their cheeks, the sweet smiles, and Jasiri hugging and nuzzling Kion.
"STOP!" Yells Fuli. "I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding."
Fuli tries to blink back tears.
"This is what your mother warned us about. She wants you to be strong and to make the right choices, no matter how tough." Says Scar.
"Kion would never do that." Replies Fuli.
"If you need us, we'll be here." Says Scar.
Fuli runs away from the volcano and back to the lair.
"Nice acting boss." Compliments Janja.
"Why thank you. It's only a matter of time before Fuli turns on the guard." Replies Scar.

With Fuli
Fuli runs back to the lair as fast as she can.
'Kion and Jasiri? No, he would never do that, would he?' Asks Fuli to herself.
She tip toes back into the lair and lies down beside Kion.
"Where'd you go?" Yawns Kion.
'Shoot!'
"Uh...I just left the lair to get a drink at the waterhole." Replies Fuli.
"There's water in here you know."
"I know but I didn't want to wake anyone up, just in case."
"Ok. Goodnight Fuli."
"Night Kion."
Kion licks her cheek and wraps his tail around her. Fuli lays her head on her paws. She couldn't stop thinking about the vision Scar showed her. Fuli eventually falls asleep.