Daddy's Little Rebel

stomping up the stairs , I walked Into my room and slammed my door . once again my parents was treating me like I was 10 years old when I was going on 17. I sat down on my bed and picked up my phone to call my bestfriend, Lolo.

Lolo: wassup girl ?

Me: heyy boo, what are you up too ?

Lolo: getting ready to go to this party ,you wanna come ?

knowing that my parents would tell me no I said yes anyway .

Lolo: I'll be there @ 9 to get you be ready . make sure you dress to impress *chuckles*

Me: *laughs* goodbye girl .

my name is Chole Onel . Most people say I resemble the BRATZ doll "Yasmin" with my long brown hair and my Caramel skin but I don't see .

standing in the doorway of my closet , I grabbed my sunflower printed shorts with my yellow crop top and my taxis (Jordan's) . i decided to part my down the middle and wand curl it . boy , was I looking right & my ass was on swole . I decided to put on some soft pink lipstick to make the whole outfit pop . My parents would never let me wear this out the house, they are always trying to keep this "perfect image" with my dad being Chief of police and my mom the best lawyer in the city . I hate how they are always trying to make it seem like they're perfect .

Just as I was about to take a selfie ,there was a knock on the door .

Me: do not come In here !

"honey it's me , your mom. I just want to say that we love and goodnight "

I rolled my eyes and said "love you too " . I heard her walk down the stairs and shut their room door . it was only 9:00 . they act like old people to me .

just then Lolo had called me . "I'm outside she said " I grabbed my purse, tiptoed down stairs and slid out the side door.

I hopped in the front seat of Lolo's all silver BMW and we sped off to the party .

#imback ☺️