I jumped up too look around and so saw no one . I searched for my phone which was on the nightstand next to me , I has 3 missed calls ,all from Lolo .

I got out of the bed and looked into the mirror to see I had on am oversized Tshirt , my panties & bra was still on . I called Lolo back ..

Lolo: where the hell you at ?

Chole : girl I don't fucking know ! what happened last night

Lolo:all I know is your ass disappeared

Chole : all I kno......

"goodmorning beautiful "

I turned turned around to this fine ass light skinned boy . he had a curly Afro with a temp fade on the sides , his accent made me wonder if he was mixed with something . "ima call you back Lo,hanging the phone up very fastly .

Chole : heyyy , um can you tell me where I am at ,what I'm doing here & who are you ??

*laughs* I'm Juan . I met you at that party last night, you was drunk and was fine , easy target .

he was so fine , he had very pretty , white ,perfect teeth with 4 golds at the bottom . His arms were covered In tattoos ! I was totally embarrassed when he called me an easy target.

Chole: lastnight was my first time drinking and I took It to far , I apologize for wrecking your night but is there anyway you could get me home ?

Juan: I can get you anywhere you need to be and you didn't ruin my night , you made it .

Chole: we didn't have sex did we ?

Juan: *laughs* c'mon let's go , you can keep the shirt .

I just followed him , he had a nice ass house , we got Into his all black on black mustang . it was nothing but silence .. he had got a phone call and spoke Spanish the WHOLE time . I was impressed !

After his phone call he tried to make small talk.

Juan: I really like the hickey you gave me on my neck lastnight. you know , you can get real freaky ,you don't seem like the type though .

I blushed , that was all I can do .

Juan: where do you live ?

Chole: piper Ave

Juan: it's nothing over that but rich white folks Mami. what are you doing over here , you adopted ?

Chole: *laughs* nah, I am not adopted , my parents is black just like me ..

Juan: you're black ? damn Mami . perfect package .

We finally turned on my street , I told him to park two houses down from my house. I was about to get out the car when he stopped me .

Juan : don't you think we need to exchange numbers ?

Chole : yeahh , we should . he handed me his phone and I typed my number in .

Juan :bye beautiful, I'll text you .

he sped off and I made my way to my house , I went around back because I didn't want the neighbors to see me . my parents wasn't home . I decided to take a shower , as I was undressing I noticed all these hickies on my breast , I just started to laugh .