Daddy's little Rebel

I woke up around 3 am . Whatever Juan was smoking was strong as fuck.
I slick was mad at my parents for treating me like a child . I was graduating from highschool in like a month .! I looked at my phone and notice Juan was calling . he mad me forgot how mad I was .

"hello" I answered
"hola Mami , come outside " he said
I giggled and said okay . I decided to freshen up and all before going on .

When I went outside Juan was in a cherry red corvette with the matching red rims.
"This car is nice as hell Juan " I said excitedly .
I hopped in the front seat and leaned over to kiss him. Juan had a jean jumper on with some brown timbs . he Had his hair in a puffball . He looked fine ass hell.
Juan: baby I been thinking .I wanna meet your parents .

My fucking heart froze .
" Juan , my parents will never accept us being together " I said .

Juan : Man fuck that , you got me feeling some type of way about you . Today will be perfect . it's Sunday, a family day .

I thought about it for a while & then said "alright , well we going to church in a couple of hours.
Juan : give me a time and place and I'm there .
" make a right on Fines Road and you'll see the big nice church " I said .

"alright mami ,go get some rest " he said kissing my lips .
I got out the car and went into the house . I laid down and eventually fell asleep .

My mom woke me up at 10 to get ready for church . I got up took a shower , straightening my hair & found something to wear .
I decided to wear my yellow blazer with my floral dress and with some yellow heels .
"Chole , we're leaving my yelled ."
I went downstairs ,set the alarm and go into the car .
We got into the church and found our seat . I finally saw Juan come in . He was wearing a nice polo button down and some khaki Levi's with some cole Hans . he looked sooo good . I waved my hand in the air to signal him to where we were . He came and sat down . My dad looked like he had saw a ghost .
"How you doing sir , my names Juan " said Juan in his most proper voice . you can still hear his accent clearly . My dad tapped my mom and she looked surprised as well . My daddy looked around and people was looking . I knew he was mad then . He was weird seeing Juan praying and reading the bible .

After church me and Juan was standing outside talking . My dad came a pulled me by my arm , he then looked a Juan and said " stay from around my daughter " ! My dad pulled me all the way to the car and then had the nerve to push me in their .

"Dad whats your problem" I yelled .
"no daugher of mine will NOT date some thug . Why the hell did you bring that bastard to our church ? Chole im talking to you , you better talk back " he barked back .

I folded my arms and started rolling my neck .
"He's my boyfriend , and I am grown , you can't tell em who i can and can't talk to .
I guess I was pissing my mother off cause she leaned back and slapped Me .! I sat there holding my face .
"you heard what he said " she yelled .
As soon as the car pulled into the garage . I got out and slammed the door . I went upstairs , called Jusn and told him to come pick me up . I then packed a bag , I grabbed my bookbag for school , changed clothes and went downstairs .
"Chole , come here ! if you walk out that door , don't ever worry about coming back " yelled my dad
" Chole he doesn't mean that "said my mom .
I smirked and said , dont worry . I won't and I walked out the door and got into the car with Juan . He pulled off and we went to the grocery store .

"Let's cook dinner together tonight "he said.
I smiled and said " I'll do the cooking , we don't need you burning up the house "
He laughed and got out the car , I followed .
We got the stuff we need, We decided to make steak and mash potatoes . At checkout I saw Mrs & Mr. Chislem . I rolled my eyes at her and walked out .

We were on the to Juan's house when he got a phone call .
"Hola " ? Juan said.
Whatever the person said must be www shocking . He just stopped the car . had this look in his eyes . I couldn't tell if it was a look of anger or fear . He then spoke back into the phone . " Jose,Vamos a matar a esa perra de mierda toda la familia, lo más pronto posible el culo . esa perra opd tener que sufrir como ella me hizo "!!'
He started bamming on the steering wheel . I sat there quiet . not knowing what to do or say .

COMMENT VOTE SHARE