daddys little Rebel

"baby calm down " I said rubbing Juan's back .
"my mother is in town , Chole , im going to kill her . Chop and everybody else with her " Juan yelled

my heart was beating 100mph
We finally arrived at the house . Juan was constantly getting phone calls and constantly calling people . He went Into the room and then came back out dressed in all black . he had on gloves and shit . He came over to me and kissed me . "listen to me Mami , Im looking for chop , Chop looking for me . So whatever happens , I won't you to know that you're an amazing girl who I fell in love with " . Don't open the door for anyone . He kissed me one last time and that then left .

I was scared as shit . I couldn't even cook again . I paced back and forth . I was in deep thought . I was interrupted but a Knock at the door .

I jumped out my fucking Skin .
"Yo , it's Jose , open up .
I quickly remembered Jose , the dude Juan was on the phone with.
I ran too the door an opened it . When I opened the door , Jose's face met my gun . Jose froze and held his hands up .
He had a smile on his "easy mami , im not the enemy" . The whole time I was holding the gun , my hands were shaking . I slowly lowered the gun , "come in " i said .
Jose came in . Jose was a tall linky guy , with a temp fade , he too had good hair & that weird accent . He smelled of a sweet cologne that lingered in my nose . He was fine . He didn't have as many tattoos as Juan did though . Instead of 4 golds , Jose had a whole mouth full . He was dressed in all black too . "Mami ,Juan sent me here to look after you " said Joss
"good" I replied

It was complete silence after that .
"could I get you anything " i asked
"Nah , I'm good . you must be Chole" Jose said .
"Indeed I am " I nodded How do you know Juan ?
"he's my cousin , his dad was my uncle " .
"oh okay " I said
" Juan was right , you are beautiful " said Jose .
I blushed at his compliment . I got up and went into the kitchen cus I didn't feel comfortable . I decided to start dinner . I was standing at the stove when I felt a soft peck on my neck . Thinking Juan was home , I started smiling and turned around to face Jose . I quickly backed away .
" Jose wtf " I yelled "
he laughed at my response , and said " Juan's last girl didn't mind "
"Well I'm not Juans last girl " I barked backed . Jose nodded and then went back in the living room .
I continued to cook , after cooking I ate . I even offered Jose some .
"yeah , give me a plate " he said .
As soon as I gave him the plate of food , he dug in . He acted as in he haven't had a meal years . I went upstairs and fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt someone touch me . I looked at the clock next to me and it was 5 in the morning . I quickly turned around and it was Juan . He pulled me close . I rubbed his face and my hand was wet . He was crying . I didn't say anything . I just held him as he held me tighter . We eventually fell asleep . I woke back up to get ready for school at 7. "Juan are you gonna take me to school " ?
"I need to lay low so you take the keys to any car and go ".

I climbed on to the bed and kissed Juan . "You're gonna be ok "?
"im fine mami" he said in a whisper .
" ok , I'll see you later "
I left and went to school .

1 month later .
"Chole Oneal " said the principal of Roadred High . "congratulations " . I shook her hand and she then gave me diploma .
I finally graduated . I was so happy. My parents sat in the crowd clapping and shit but was out done with Juan ,Jose and the rest of Juan's Crew . My dad looked over there in disgust . I think I've been home 1 time after leaving that other time . Only to get more of me things . I loved living with Juan. We ate out everynight and made love every hour . I had got a custom to his boys who came over 4 times a week . They didn't really bother me . I always had Lo over there . Ofcourse she was talking Juan's homebody Roman .

After graduation I took pictures with my friends . My parents approached me .

"Congratulations , baby girl " said my dad
"thanks you Guys " i said huggin them .
"Chole when are you coming home "? said my dad .
"Honey this is not the time " my mom barked .

"ok whatever " my dad said . He then pulled this gift box ."we got you a lil something ".

I opened it and it was a yellow diamond necklace . It was beautiful . "Thankss daddy I said kissing him on the cheek .
Juan then approached us.
"how yall doing Mr& Mrs Oneal .
"hello Juan , my mother said "
my dad just looked away then back at Juan . "take care of my daugher " he said pulling my mama's arm . "c'mom Wanda ". "we love you Chole " they both said . and that was that . I was all Juan's . Me and Juan got into the car back To the house . There was the all black 2014 jaguar parked in the drive way .