Title your Story Part

"everything is fine ma , I'm just on FaceTime with a friend" I lied Ok honey Im going back to bad she yelled .

When I looked backed a Juan he was already staring at me . I kissed him and then he pulled me on top . We were making out for a good 5 minutes , he broke the record when he put his hands in my panties . This time I didn't stop home , he got up and pushed me on my back . He then slid my panties off , exposing HER to him . A wicked smirk came across his face . He started a trail of soft kisses from my belly button leading down to HER . once he got down there , he kissed . That was the most greatest feeling ever . I was ready . He reached down in his pants pocket and got a rubber . He pulled the covers over himself then climbed on top .

" don't hurt me I whispered " he softly kissed my neck and said "I won't " . he stuck IT in . For a split second I didn't feel a thing , not even pain . but that was only for a SPLIT second . It was a burning sensation , worst pain I ever felt . "Ouch , take it out !! " I whispered-yelled . he took it out and was laughing, "Mami , relax , it'll fill good in a minute. He proceeded to stick IT inside . But he was a right it started to feel amazing . Once I peeped I wasn't hurting he sped up . Stroke game was GRADE A . I really was able to lose my mind . In the middle of all this I felt a warm liquid come from me . " I just peed myself , is that normal ?" I asked but he didn't answer he kept stroking , it was all silence but heavy breathing . He then stopped . I guess he reached his climax . He got off me and laid on the side . There was silence until he finally said , you didn't pee , you squirted . You're a squirter Mami. He smiled . That's a good thing . I smiled and he pulled me closer to him , He held me close to him ALL night .

I woke up at about 6:00 to let him out . I kissed him goodbye and went into the house , took a shower and went back to sleep . When I woke up it was now 10:00 . I went downstairs for breakfast . My dad was drinking his coffee and reading the paper as usual , while my mom was cooking breakfast as usual !
I grabbed me a cup and poured some orange juice . All I can think about is Juan and the wonderful sex we had & how I had butterflies in my stomach all night because a boy was laying next to me in my bed .
My parents were a little dry this morning so I decided to break the silence .

"Ain't yall going out of town" ? I asked .
My dad nearly choked on his coffee .
"Chole Nicole Onel,your mother and I don't not send you to school to used incorrect grammar . I don't wanna hear that again " said my dad .

"sorry " I mumbled .
just then there was a knock on the door . My mom went to get it . She came back five minutes later and was looking at me .
"That's was Mrs. Chislem , she said that Chole had some thug over here . Chole what's this all about " ?
"Chole what is she talking about " questioned my dad .

You guys no Mrs.Chislem is old .
"She may be old but she's wise and isn't blind . Plus she's only 63 " yelled my dad
A smirked climbed across my face .
"this is funny " asked my mom .

I got up to my cup in the sink . You guys It's impossible to sneak anyone over here . I'm your daughter you're suppose to believe what I say . Now I will see you guys later . I left and headed for school . Juan texted me in the middle of 1st period .

Juan: hey mami, wya ?
Chole: School ...
Juan : let me come scoop you , I'm leaving on a plane tonight and I wanna spend some time with you .

I have never left school before the bell releases me to go home . Why the hell do he want me to leave school ?? but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to miss seeing him , so I agreed .

Chole: be here in 15.

I gathered up my things and threw them in my bag . " Ms. jenkins , may I be excused to the nurse " I asked . Sure thing Chole .

I walked out , and decided to call Lo.

Lo: hello ?
Chole: Lo, im leaving school .
Lo: where the hell you going ?
Chole: Juan wanted to spend time with each other .
Lo: *laughs* your parents are gonna kill you .
Chole: what they don't know won't hurt them . I gotta go , bye . I hang up in Lo's face .

I walked too my car to grab some money and to put my bag in the car .
Juan pulled up . I hopped in . he lean in to kiss me and I kissed back .

"so where we going" I asked ?
" You'll see " Juan replied .
I just nodded my head and went for the ride . we arrived to this skyscraper . We went all they way to the top floor and walked onto a patio . There was a table set for two & a waiter waiting with some champagne. Juan pulled out my chair signaling me too sit down . I was smiling all over myself . "Juan , you shouldn't have " i said . "You know when I first saw you , you caught my eye . you're beautiful mami . I just had to have you . Your young ass got me feeling some type of way plus you make my dick happy " he laughed . Juan this is so sweet . I was actually sipping on some bubbly !!! The waiter came back with steamed lobster and boiled scallops with a asparagus salad . He held out his glass . " before we eat,let's make a toast . " let's toast to a future us , let's toast to us getting somewhere . our glasses clinked and we ate our food . "when you said you were going out of town , where are you going " I asked . "I'm heading to Harlem for some business . I'm going to give you my Key . I need you to check on my house and shit ". I'm trusting with my house and shit , I lay low Ma , don't nobody know where I be . I wanna keep it that way too . It might to be early to be trusting you but I can see right thorough you . " you got my word Juan " , we kissed and decided to leave and head back to his house . We had to do a round 2 of lastnignt . it was even better , I wanna learn how to get better in the bedroom though . All I do is lay there . It was almost 4 when I looked at my phone . "Juan I gotta go , I gotta beat my mom home " Juan got up and walked me to the door . He had nothing on . Everything was exposed in the light . He pulled me closer and held me tight . I then left .
Once I got home my mom wasn't there . I just went up to my room and climbed into my bed . When I pulled back my sheets there was a small bag of coke sitting here . I picked up .
"omgggg Juan "
I picked up the phone and called him .
Juan : wassup baby ?
Chole: Juan , you left these drugs here .
I tried to stay calm
Juan ; aw damn , that's where my white women went , my bad Chole , hol that down for me though .
Chole ; Juan , I cant get caught with this .
Juan : just hide for me please , thanks .

I hung up the phone and thought of something to do . I decided to grab one of my teddy bears and cut the back open and place it in there . I then put the bear inside my closet .