Daddy's litttle Rebel

I was jumping with joy . "thank you Juan " I yelled. I turned around and kissed him . "you deserve it baby , again congratulations " .

Juan had a chief come Cook for us. We had a small get together with juans friends and my friend Lo . After everyone left , Juan and I made sweet sweet love . I loved Juan and every part of him . I eventually dosed off after that and was rudely awaken by Juan .

"baby we gotta go ,pack some bags " yelled Juan
I was confused as hell but I wasn't gonna question him until I got in the car to go wherever we were going . I jumped up and through some things in the bags . Half my bags were packed because I was just moving in and still haven't unpacked them . I'm glanced at the clock and it was 3:00 in the morning . Juan was going back and forth taking the bags to his car . We was getting in a black Tahoe . All of sudden this car pulled up . "Chole , in the car now , duck okay Mami ". Juan grabbed it Ak47 and let it loose at the car . I watched as men got out the car and shot back at Juan . Then Jose pulled up and started shooting . "Juan , get out of here " he said through all the shots .
" Gracias Homie , te quiero hombre" Juan called back . He hopped in the front seat and pulled off . I was shaking , I could not gain my composure . "Juan what the hell " I yelled . "Calm down Mami , it's nothing We can't stay there though" he said . "it's nothing ???? I could've got killed "! I yelled . I begin to cry .
"Listens mami , I have to vanish for a while, remember I killed chop ? . Well they after me , don't worry about a thing .
I eventually dosed off . When i awoke , the sun was shining in my eyes and we were boarding a plane . "Where are we going "? I asked . "Rio" he said . "We're going to Rio " I asked . he chuckled "yes baby ". We got 11 hours to go get there . " he said .

I just slept and slept and slept . I was soo tired and exhausted