2

PARK JIMIN???

The Park Jimin, Y/n calm down he probably doesn't know us. Right? We smiled and we all seated ourselves. How did I not notice him he was right there the entire time.

My lord, if you're out there please help.

They were talking about Seola and Sarang how great they are well my mom was. And I was just there listening and nodding my head. Agreeing to what my mother was saying.

I would turn to see what Jimin was doing. And all he was doing the whole time is staring at my sisters with lust. He didn't even look at me once. It kinda hurt seeing that, it's like being rejected.

"Alright let's get straight to the point, who caught your eye, who is worthy?" My mother said looking at Mrs.Park. Worthy?? What are we doing selling something off or.... what is this woman talking about.

"I like Y/n." She said "Y/N???" My mother said clearly angry.

"Yes Y/n, I mean I love first impression, and she gave the best one ever." She said looking at me dearly. "So Y/n what do you say?"

"To what?" I said not knowing what she's talking about. "A marriage to my son." What her son Jimin???

"This dinosaur *scoffs* my wife?" He said looking at me with disgust.

Ouch that hurt. Wait he knows me OMG! he knows me. Why am I happy? He called me a dinosaur.... whatever he FREAKING KNOWS ME!!!

"Jimin. Manners." His father said glaring at him.

"Dont mind him Y/n, what do you say?" His mother said waiting for my answer. I turn to my father shaking his head no. I smile at his reaction to this.

"I would be honored." I said, I turned to my mom and she looked relieved. I know they wanted to join the companies together and who am i to let my feelings get in the way of their happiness. So I just decided to make their lives easier.

"WHAT?? THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE DEAL, I DONT WANT TO MARRY THIS DINOSAUR." Jimin yelled at his parents making a scene in the restaurant making everyone there look our way, he then was dragged out by his father. "Excuse us." He said with a smile.

They came back and Jimin had a hand print on his left cheek. I felt so hurt when I saw that there. But still manage to keep a straight face.

"I'm sorry I was being rude, and I also accept this marriage." He said glaring at me.

We decided to leave, now that the marriage was settled.

It was quiet ride back home when " Why did you agree to it?" My mother said not looking at me. "Well I saw how important situation was for the company and I didn't want to cause a scene, if I was just going to lose so I just skipped to the ending where I say yes." I told and my Father looked apologetic towards me.

"I wanted him for Seola." My mother said. Oh was I not "worthy" enough?

She continued. "I wanted somebody taller for you." She said. I started to laugh, this woman was going to marry me off either way. I sigh

We finally reached home. And I went straight to my room. Took off my clothes to put some comfy clothes on. And took off my makeup. And put my hair in a lose bun.

I'm getting married to Park Jimin. Ehhhh??? IM GETTING MARRIED TO PARK JIMIN. WHAT IS GOING ON, THIS IS A DREAM RIGHT. RIGHT????

It was the next day I took a shower and I put this on 👇👇

It looks super big on me but I like it. I put my hair in a messy bun and go off to school.

I get there on time and go to my locker to get my books for class, when the someone hits the lockers and makes me jump. It was Jimin.

"You better not mention the thing to anyone got it?" He said whisper yelling at me. " Yes." I said walking away from him.

" And one more thing dont ever come near me during school or after school, I dont want to be seen by someone as disgusting as you." He said with pure hatred.

What happen? We used to be so close or was just me being clingy.

I just nodded my head in response. God I hope that it won't be worse when we are married. I reached class. And was waiting for the professor to come take class away. When an unknown number calls me.

"Hello?" I said

"Ah y/n it's me Jimins mom." She said

"Yes, hello Mrs.Park" Clearly watching what I'm saying.

"Mrs.Park? You can call me Eomma." She said

"Arasseo, eomma do you need anything?" I whisperer to the phone trying to hide it.

"Oh I just wanted to tell you that, you and Jimin are going to go shop for the wedding dress ok?" She said quickly understanding my tone.

"Ah I see alright thank you for telling me."

"Ok have a nice day at school sweetie."

"Ok thank you and you too have a nice day at work. Bye." I said and hung up. Im glad she notified me or else I would've been in trouble with both Jimin and my mother.

Well this is going to be fun. I said, turn to my side and see someone i haven't seen before staring at me. We made eye contact and he quickly looked away. Weird.

It was time for lunch and I got out and went to the roof. And sat down on some benches that were up there.

"Arent you going to eat?" I heard someone say. I ignored them and I close my eyes enjoying the breeze. I felt some one seating down next to me.

"Here I made this for you." He said handing me a lunch box with his pink shade cheeks. I look at him in disbelief.

"Are you trying to poison me?" I said looking at the box.

"No I always see you up here and you never eat so I thought I should bring you something also" he said quickly as if I was a ticking bomb.

"Also? Who else do you bring food to?" This kid is weird what is he trying to pull.

"Myself " he said while laughing. That was funny.

"Here eat this one it's my favorite." He said shoving it inside my mouth.

Woah it's really good I thought to myself.

"Do you like it?" He said waiting anxiously for my answer maybe too anxious.

"Ok first you stare at me then you disturb my peace and then you shove delicious food in my mouth." I said glaring at him.

"Apology accepted" I said. He smiled

"My name is Chanyeol." He said with a big smile.

"I'm Y/n." I said simply. Don't want to get too close, I really dont want the past to repeat itself.

"Not trying to bring down the mood or anything but how come you dont have any friends?" Did he really just ask me that, this kid aishh. I sigh

"Well I think it's because they're scared of me because I'm tall." I shrugged.

"You're not tall." He said I looked at him confused. I'm pretty sure I'm taller than this kid.

"Yes I am" I said making no reaction.

"Well you're not taller than me." He said I looked at him seeing what this kid is trying to pull so I stand up.

He gets what i meant. And also stands up. Wow this kid is the tallest person I've ever seen.

"Wow you really are tall, you look like you 6ft. And over" I said looking at him up and down. I smile to myself, I guess next to him I'm not tall at all.

...........................
Don't forget to vote.