13

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I realized where I was and smiled instantly. I couldn't believe what had went down yesterday, I was happy did that mean that we were together now? Or are we just in good terms and he finally accepted the marriage?? Sigh.......I thought of making breakfast after I did my morning routine.

But all of that couldn't be possible since there was something pulling me down. I check to see what it was and it Jimin, his arms were around my waist hugging me tightly.

He's soo cute, I do remember Seoula telling me that he was very clingy. I pouted. I did not like the idea of Seoula being with my Jimin.

"That's right baby I'm yours." He said still having his eyes closed whilst smiling . Nsjsbbsbs I said that out loud omggg I need to play it cool and pretend that I didn't just say that.

So I stay silent, trying to get out of his grasp. That only made him hug me tighter.

"No.....stay it's comfy here, even more now that you're here." He said whispering on my neck.

"B-but I have to make breakfast." I said trying to convince him, because being here like this will only bring unnecessary sinful thoughts that can not come to life.

"That's ok, you can be my breakfast." That's it. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Whew that was a close one, who knows what would've happened if I didn't leave.

I did my morning routine with Jimin's things and now I smell like him and I kinda really like it.

Once I was done I headed downstairs just to find Jimin cooking something he beat me to it.

He looks so cute, concentrating on making food hopefully for the both us.

I walked towards him and hugged him from behind. He stiffen under my touch which made me smile.

"Hey what are you cooking there it smells so good." I said hugging him tighter. I was waiting for his response when

"What are you doing y/n?!" Jimin said from behind me. I jumped confused. And scared.

"I-I thought that y-you were cooking s-so I just..." I said running and hiding behind Jimin since there was an unknown man in his kitchen.

"Y/n that's my friend yoongi, do we really look the same from behind..... I think I should dye my hair" it seem as if he said the last part more to himself than to me.

"But that would mean y/n won't hug me anymore so I say no on the hair dye." Yoongi said and I giggled.

Jimin was about to comment when the phone rings Jimin picks it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby pass me to y/n I need to talk to her about the wedding decorations." Jimins mom said on the phone

Jimin passes me the phone.

"Hey mrs.park h-how are you?" I said while Jimin hugged me from behind and started to nib at my ear. Trying my absolute hardest to not laugh.

"Hey do you know who I am? I am the grooms mother!!"

" Y/n babyy I missed so much I need you to come over and see the decor for your wedding come down to the venue ASAP!" She hanging up the phone after
Screaming some more.

"I guess I'll be back jiminie" I said kissing his lips and heading towards the door.

"Wait-" he said standing in front of me.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you going to change to some different clothes?" He said eyeing his shirt and boxers I'm in.

"Right..... I'll just pas by a store pick something out anyway I'll be back." I said once again pecking his lips.

I was in the car when I realized what I just did I kissed Jimin in the lips not once but twice.
.............................................................

I'm sooo sorry this chapter is kind of boring but I do really appreciate everyone's support so thank you 😊