15

I make my way inside to see Seola and Jimin kissing.

//
Why is it that every time I see this girl she's always kissing Jimin.

I sigh very loud so they can hear me. As expected Jimin pushed her away. You could tell that she didn't like it, not one bit.

How can my own sister do this to me...... I thought she went back with Chanyeol. Speaking of where did this dude go?

I stand there thinking of chanyeol completely forgetting what just happened in-front of my eyes. Jimin came to my side staring at me as if I was going to blow up or something. But I didn't.

I'm not sure why I guess I wasn't really surprised. But it did hurt, coming from my sister.

"Baby? She just came unto me....." no reaction. Just done. Before he can finish I went up to her.

"You are not invited to our wedding and you are not allowed to come even a foot to this house or us anymore." I said firmly stating my own grounds as a wife should to what rightfully belongs to her.

She scoffs.

"You think he actually loves you? He's blinded because you guys were friends when you were kids. You WILL ALWAYS JUST BE A DINOSAUR IN HIS EYES." She said screaming at my face.

My eyes widened. How dare she bring that up doesn't she know how much that hurts me.

I slapped her. *smack*

"Leave. Now." I glared at her. With my my arms crossed and staring her down wait for her to exist the building before I get violent even more violent with this woman.

She seemed scared by how I treated her since I've never looked or talked to her or anyone like that. I guess it's different when you actually want something for you only.

She took one more look at us and she went out the door.

Thank God I don't have to deal with her anymore. Well at least for now.

"Hey baby...." Jimin said poking my cheek. His voice seemed hesitant. I didn't realize I was holding my breathe until I let it go.

I turned to him and I sighed. "Yes. Bebé ?" I said scanning his features he seemed stressed.

"Are you ok? You know I don't feel that way about you right ?" He grabbed unto my hands that was holding his face and brought it down.

"Hm?" I didn't know what he was saying.

"What your sister said...... I don't see like that, I see you as Queen who needs to cherished only by the best and the best is me no one else but me." He said staring into my eyes.

"Oh.....bebé don't worry about it I know hehe. But what I didn't know is how possessive you are....makes me wonder. Were you always this way?" I said getting real bold.

His face flushed. Then he smirked.
How can he do that? Is he allowed to do that?

"Well baby I'm only like this for you." He said getting dangerously close.

"Besides don't you see these dogs always trying get your attention?" He said annoyed. Dogs? Does he mean men? Impossible. That can't be.

"mmm.....no?" I said still thinking about it.

"Good they're not worth your attention." He smiled satisfied with my response.