12 AE

Jimin focus

Hoseok's training was hard. The captain pushed them to their limits and further. For Jimin the warm-up with sprawls, squats and push-ups would already have been enough, but after the circle training with weightlifting, pull-ups, rope-climbing and sit-ups he was done. Next to him on the wooden floor lied Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi, and for some unexplainable reason Jungkook, all drenched in sweat and grasping for air. And the only one who looked passable was Taehyung whose tanned skin shone with sweat but who still stood on his feet. The V looked damn attractive, Jimin noticed, and his eyes suddenly were glued to the toned frame of the pilot.

"Seems like you had enough for today," Hoseok stated satisfied.

Jimin would bet that their captain had a sadistic streak. He had loved to drain them. But it was also impressive that the man still looked like he could do more though he had already done some sport in the morning. Regarding strength and condition, he truly was the captain.

But yesterday the older had become something more than that for Jimin. When he had seen the brunette dance, he had been reminded of his own childhood. Ballet and contemporary had been his way of expressing things that had been beyond words, and it had been the only thing he had truly felt free while doing. But the point was, he had seen the same joy he had experienced back then on the captain's features yesterday, and the urge of wanting to dance as well had bloomed in his chest. He wanted to dance with Hoseok. Maybe just to see what they could do together, but also because he hoped that it would make the captain see more in him than the annoying Charmer he seemed to be in his eyes.

"Jungkook," the warm voice of the doc interrupted his thoughts, "Come see me after showering."

Jimin saw the raven nod from the corner of his eye and wondered what this was about. Could it still be the same thing from back when he had done the fitness test and needed a pill? The happening from this evening came back to his mind, and he felt his cheeks getting even hotter than they already were. Fortunately, he was red as a tomato from training, so no-one would notice. The younger had not said anything about that incident during gun training. In fact, it had been like nothing had happened at all. Maybe this was good? At least it was easier that way. Getting into the tangled chaos of emotions was not clever on a mission.

Jungkook stood up.

"Help me," Jimin whined and stretched out a hand towards the soldier.

The iconic mischievous bunny smile lit up the younger's face and he grabbed his wrist to pull him up. But mid-movement, a shadow of pain briefly washed over the taller man's face. It was so short that Jimin could have imagined it, still it concerned him. He would ask the younger when they were not in front of all the others.

"Thanks," he simply said and followed Jungkook to the showers. His legs felt like jelly from the training.

But his legs were irrelevant when his gaze wandered over the body next to him. The movement of the raven's back muscles was mesmerizing when the younger pulled off his shirt, and Jimin was about to slap himself in the face to avoid staring, but that would be even more suspicious, so he continued stealing glances from the corner of his eye. Why did he have to be surrounded by so many attractive men? Why were they even a group of men and not one women? He always had felt more at ease surrounded by female colleagues.

"There are only four showers in the men's changing room," Hoseok said while entering, "But we can use the women's rooms, too."

Jimin nodded. He would gladly take that offer, not knowing if he would get a problem if he showered with three naked crewmembers. The shower cabin's, for what reason ever, were open and would grant a splendid view on at least two other men, so he chickened out.