F O U R

Holland stood there frozen as if she had just been shot. She started blushing and looked down and walked in the opposite direction while dragging her suitcase close behind.

She sat down in a small two person booth while she unlocked her phone. She checked her contacts, searching for Scott's.

She looked through the small amount of contacts she had. 'Scott (; ' was what he had saved it as, she grinned, staring in awe at the name and at the actual fact that she got a guys number.

_

HOLLANDS' POV

"Thank you Ms.Walker." The kind lady at the desk smiled and handed me my key.

I bit my lip and smiled politely. I twirled the key in my hand as I walked down the lobby to the elevator.

It's amazing how in just eleven hours one of my dreams could have came true. Not that it was easy to get here. Of course it wasn't. Eleven hours in a plane is eleven to many. My legs were numb more the half of the time. My ears hurt becasue of the height we were at. It was a horrid experience. The only thing that kept me going was Scott. Company is always good. Handsome company is just a big bonus.

Hes' eyes were mesmerizing. The brown, it seemed as if it glowed every once in a while. The way his face would scrunch up when he laughed. Oh how amazing he is.

He isn't my match. I shouldn't be thinking like this. If my mother could read my thoughts she would be ashamed! Everything she has raised me to believe is not going to go to the trash in one day!

I slid the card across and pulled open the door with ease. This hotel was beautiful. The King sized, a small living room area. The huge plasma screen TV is what really made me gasp. Only the richest can Afford this in England.

I dragged my suitcase into the room while I stared around. Everything was so perfect and in-place it made me feel as if I was in a movie. I sat down on the bed, falling back as I thought of my day.

My thoughts go back to Scott almost instantly. I mean the way he mad my stomach go in a whorl, the way he mad tiny grenades explode in my stomach. The way he made me feel tongue tied. The way I rambled and he didn't mind at all. The way he laughed at my jokes even when they weren't funny. The way he made me feel like I was the most important person alive.

_

He looked out the window of the rental car as they approached closer and closer to the hotel. His eyes darted across every face. They were looking for him. They are looking for him.

The car approached closer and closer to the hotel, he suddenly got nervous. He's done it thousands of times before. The flashing lights blind him while the screaming fans make him death.

The car stops and he knows it's time. He puts his sunglasses on and opens the door.

Screaming girls run and surround him. He puts a smile on and walks. Body guards surround him. He looks around and let's them take photos. He signs a poster and a couple other things. A girl touches his hair and another steals his hat.

He walks in to the safety of the hotel. A couple girls await. They ask for photos and he agrees. Tilts and smiles for all three. Signs phone cases and makes a video , "hello Mary, I love you."

Words he means, but really doesn't. It's complicated.

He signs in and get directed to his room where his friends await.

He walks into the elevator, floor 26." Random but secure. Nobody will know. He checks his phone a text appears, "where are you?" He types a response, quick and small, "almost there I'll see you then."

The elevator opens. Paul rushes him down the hall and into their room. He immediately hears Niall's laughter. "What did I miss?"

"Look at this wicked poster someone made for today's concert!" Niall says, showing him his phone.

He chuckles, "brilliant!" As he sits next to the cheeky blonde boy.

He slides his phone out from his pocket. "I'm going to order pizza want any?" Niall says, dialing a number.

"Yeah. The usual."

"Alright."

He scrolls through twitter, retweeting and favorite every tweet he sees. Following fans and stalking them. He answers a couple dms until he finally puts his phone down.

"Niall."

"Yes Harry."

"I've been feeling weird lately."

"What do you mean." He says, looking up from his phone.

"Well I mean. I don't know. I feel like something's going to happen"

"Like you getting nailed right in the balls again with a water bottle?" Niall laughs

He scowls, "ha ha ha."

"Thank you thank you."

Harry rolls his eyes. "Do we have any interviews later today?"

"Nope."

"Alright, well in that case I'm going to go and take a nap."

"And leave me here all alone?" Niall says with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, sadly."

Niall crosses his arms and huffs like a little boy. Harry rolls his eyes and walks away into his room.

He recalls the events from earlier today. Nothing exciting. Just the same routine That he follows everyday. He sighs and lets as he lets imagination run wild. He thinks about 'what if's' and creates reactions to each one. He makes up inane scenarios in his head until finally, he arrives to dreamland. A place where every thought he's ever had becomes "reality", the place where every fear becomes a nightmare. The pace where nothing is real and everything is let free.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I really haven't been motivated and I was just stuck! This is really just a filler. Sorry that this sucked. I'm rushing to finish so sorry for any grammatical errors. Anyways, PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND FAN! Thank you (: