loved

text

me : bby I'm otw to the park alr !!

bby❤️ : oh k faster

me : okayy , I'm running thr now .

bby❤️ : dummy , don't run , what if you fall ?

me : hehe it's okay:)

bby❤️ : wtv

me : I've reached <3

seen

it was our favourite hangout place because it always looks so stunning and it represents us .

we loved to sit there and talked for hours , never have been more comfortable than talking to you .

I spotted you , wearing a puma shirt and black jeans , with your vans shoes . I shouted your name , and people started turning their view against me and you looked unpleased about it .

I mouthed a sorry to you and you sighed . why though ? it's rare to see you sigh .

I walked towards you smiling thinking of possible romantic scenarios that might happen .

"Let's break up , I just don't seem to have the feeling towards you anymore . " your harsh tone dipped through my heart and I freezed .

"Why ? " it was all I could muttered out of my mouth , hot tears started streaming down my cheeks as I look at the pair of eyes that I adore the most , the pair of hazel eyes that I fell in love with .

"I'm sorry , it wasn't your fault , it's just that I couldn't feel the spark in our relationship anymore . "

with that , I ran away mindlessly and sat at the patch of grass beside the river .

I hugged my own knees , letting my emotions taking over me as I reminisced our old memories , when you still love me , and when we were happy back then .